** Post your NON-Hermes indulgences here!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I buy it for my kids! Otherwise, it'd be history in my house too.

purseinsanity.......... Both of my girls were always allergic to dairy products, so consequently...........they hate milk, too. :throwup: Neither one of them could ever in a million years............drink a glass of milk! :nono: I often think about it when I see commercials with people drinking milk, or the advertisments, called Got Milk, with the milk on their upper lip, and I'm ill! :yucky: Well, do you think we beat this to death, or what!!!!!!! :smash:

DM and Gram used to make my sis and I bathe in milk .. don't even like the smell of it .. had to add fragrance to the water .. ^

Did I hear milk?:PIf you can't drink it you could always buy a gallon to put in your bath for a mild exfoliation!*Note must be whole milk! No nonfat!*Add some essential oils...:flowers:

I just received this lovely Dagmar Fortuna Cardigan. I have the same in black cotton, this is in wool. My friend bought it for me in Oslo at 50 % off :biggrin:

These are issued every season by Dagmar in different colors, I know asos.com carries the brand if anyone is interested :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• L1020205.jpg
    L1020205.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,489
Mrs V,Oh how I wish it was chilly here. It is so HOT, it is now 11pm and the temperature is 30 celsius or approx 86 Fahrenheit. It will be very hard to sleep tonight!
feeling so jealous now! I'm fed up with the cold here, ice in the morning when I leave for work and too cold in the evening to just think to put your nose outside. I'm already planning my summer holidays, can you tell I need hot weather?

last week I was on a bad shopping mood...got a Blauer leather jacket and 2 Woolrich winter jacket. Plus I decided I needed a new Chanel cream to fight first signs of age, so I bought the Beauté Initiale cream and Gel Pureté cleanser.
then I decided I need a new perfume, but I'm still debating on which one. I got some samples and it'll take some time to try them all. I want a fresh perfume, best if not a commercial one (I'm thinking about brands like L'artisan Parfumeur, Creed, Penhaligons). Any suggestion?

last week I was on a bad shopping mood...got a Blauer leather jacket and 2 Woolrich winter jacket. Plus I decided I needed a new Chanel cream to fight first signs of age, so I bought the Beauté Initiale cream and Gel Pureté cleanser.
then I decided I need a new perfume, but I'm still debating on which one. I got some samples and it'll take some time to try them all. I want a fresh perfume, best if not a commercial one (I'm thinking about brands like L'artisan Parfumeur, Creed, Penhaligons). Any suggestion?

Yes, I highly recommend a perfume by L'Artisan. I can't remember the exact French name of it, but the English translation is butterfly chase or chase of the butterfly. L'Artisan also has a lovely orange based scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.