Post Your MAC Purchases Part 2!

By Comfort is the more lighter/peachy MSF in that collection? How do you like it? I took a quick swipe of it at the counter last week. I think i like it but so far my fave MSF is Global Glow and mine is getting dangerously low.

Sorry I typed the name wrong it's By Candlelight, but yes I LOVE it! I thought it was going to be really like Porcelain Pink from the dire website swatches but when it came in the post I was very pleasantly surprised. It seems to be a very unique shade, I'd say the hint of pink in it is more towards Petticoat yet it has a lovely bronze tone in there too. Not too much veining on mine but it's still pretty shimmery. I'd say it's a worthwhile shade to have in any MSF collection. It's so much prettier than loads I have which I'm wishing now I'd never bought mainly Refined it's so orange!

Great to know! I've never used any of my mac eye shadows as liners yet... I will have to give it a go!

It's good. Try an angled brush like the 266. I do this because I feel too old to get crazy with eye color. I'll thrown on a bright lip, but blue and teal eyes - I don't feel I can get away with. The liner is just enough without being over the top for me. :yes: If you try it, let me know what you think.

Stopped by my MAC at Macy's counter - was still on the hunt for perfect shades to go with my Smoke & Diamonds. I think I found them - picked up:
All Races e/s
Fig 1 e/s (thanks to Loquita for the heads up on this AMAZING color)
Graphology e/s (also thanks to Loquita .. lol ..) which is a great liner color with S&D
and Naked Lunch e/s as an Upper Brow area highlight

was going to return showstopper but wound up keeping it to wear with some other shades (can't remember which though I decided).

:yahoo:

You are SO lucky to have found Graphology!! I didn't think that my Nordie's would have it so I paid extra for it on ick-bay (still worth it, though, IMO - it's a beautiful, beautiful color).

mac001.jpg

mac003.jpg

Oooo...nice color! Very color combo. :yes:

:yahoo:

You are SO lucky to have found Graphology!! I didn't think that my Nordie's would have it so I paid extra for it on ick-bay (still worth it, though, IMO - it's a beautiful, beautiful color).

I haven't been in this thread in eons but just gotta say that Graphology ROCKS...and way to go to southpaw for finding Fig 1. Woot!! :wlae:

Both are very happy in my plums/blacks palette :graucho:

Hey everyone...I broke my ban and got 4 new blushes to fill out my (2nd) empty blush palette so it now has:

Emote (GREAT for contour, got off ick bay)...depotted tonight
Flirt & Tease...depotted tonight
Dame
Well Dressed
Loverush
Tenderling

:wlae: love all of these!

^No kidding!! They have a bunch of very hard to find stuff!! :yahoo:

This morning I ordered:

-Graphology e/s back-ups (this is seriously one of my fave e/s colors of all time)
-Dazzlelight e/s
- Clarity e/s (a gorgeous Matte2 that's been discontinued - it's a true aqua)
- Style Snob e/s (Starflash = :heart:)
- Girl Friendly paint pot (AMAZING find!!!)
- Constructivist paint pot
- And I threw in a Clarisonic Replacement head (Normal Skin) in for good measure, lol

I also saw that they have Fresco Rose paint pot in stock (no longer available through MAC - its d/c). They also still have the LE short shader eye brush from the fall DSquared Collection - I have it and it's great for applying intense color on the lid.

If you use the code "BEAUTY," all beauty items ship for $5. This will save you a few bucks if it not more, since Nordies doesn't do free shipping until you spend $200.

I am so excited to get some more Graphology and the Girl Friendly!! Thanks so much for the tip, Izzy's Mom!! :smile:

^No kidding!! They have a bunch of very hard to find stuff!! :yahoo:

This morning I ordered:

-Graphology e/s back-ups (this is seriously one of my fave e/s colors of all time)
-Dazzlelight e/s
- Clarity e/s (a gorgeous Matte2 that's been discontinued - it's a true aqua)
- Style Snob e/s (Starflash = :heart:)
- Girl Friendly paint pot (AMAZING find!!!)
- Constructivist paint pot
- And I threw in a Clarisonic Replacement head (Normal Skin) in for good measure, lol

I also saw that they have Fresco Rose paint pot in stock (no longer available through MAC - its d/c). They also still have the LE short shader eye brush from the fall DSquared Collection - I have it and it's great for applying intense color on the lid.

If you use the code "BEAUTY," all beauty items ship for $5. This will save you a few bucks if it not more, since Nordies doesn't do free shipping until you spend $200.

I am so excited to get some more Graphology and the Girl Friendly!! Thanks so much for the tip, Izzy's Mom!! :smile:
Thanks for the info. I was going to order but knew that I couldn't afford to spend $200 right now and didn't want to pay so much shipping for one eyeshadow. This info though changes it all:nuts: