Post your fur items!

I got this paw/pieced mink coat a few weeks ago at our Sunday antique market in Toronto i was deciding in either this or a persian lamb with mink collar that they had and am sort of regretting it . I love the coat but for some reason am still not in love and crave a persian lamb i think the texture and proportions of this that coat that kind of looks off . I got it because is reversible and very very light weight and i got carried away i wore it today reversible with the fabric out for the buss and train ride and reversed it when i got off the station to either get some good or bad looks from people

Attachments

• E0CB6D67-FE31-4AF2-B24E-A20020E2F5B5.png
    E0CB6D67-FE31-4AF2-B24E-A20020E2F5B5.png
    755.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 66149FD5-A61B-472E-9FDC-CA93272CB520.png
    66149FD5-A61B-472E-9FDC-CA93272CB520.png
    801.3 KB · Views: 198
I got this paw/pieced mink coat a few weeks ago at our Sunday antique market in Toronto i was deciding in either this or a persian lamb with mink collar that they had and am sort of regretting it . I love the coat but for some reason am still not in love and crave a persian lamb i think the texture and proportions of this that coat that kind of looks off . I got it because is reversible and very very light weight and i got carried away i wore it today reversible with the fabric out for the buss and train ride and reversed it when i got off the station to either get some good or bad looks from people
I think it looks fantastic on you! You could always ask a furrier opinion on tweaking it but I think it looks great as is.

The time has finally come, got them back together :smile: View attachment 4580422

a few are missing just because I'm not using them right now
What a lovely collection you have! It's gotten cooler here & I have a wedding to go to tonight so I got my leather/chinchilla & my 2 fox trimmed wraps out of storage. The wedding will be outside so I'll wear one of my wraps. I'll get the rest out of storage next Friday.

Reactions: jdr87 and snibor

I absolutely love this jacket! It was a great purchase. If the Persian lamb/ broadtail has already been purchased, look online. They are plentiful on eBay and etsy.

We have a few fur threads (mink, Fox, sable) you might be interested in. There are a few of us who adore and wear fur. The threads should hopefully pick up as the weather gets colder. How fantastic you are able to find some great furs at amazing prices.
I found, what I consider to be the BEST deal I've ever found on eBay about 10 or so years ago. It's a sheared mink jacket with fox tuxedo collar extending down the front, in black. IIRC it was $120-ish. Not new by no means, but not really old, either. I'm guessing early to mid-90's style because in 1992, I had a blush full-length mink with a blush fox tuxedo collar and trim. Wish I still had that one. That was a very popular style then.

I actually like this a lot on you. You may get a few 'looks' but your coat is far better for the environment than any fake fur that seem to be selling like hot cakes, the only look you'd get from me is total admiration. .

Is there anyway you can get the black Persian lamb too or will that break the bank?