Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

I'm considering getting Monte Carlo and Romance but I'm still a bit unsure on these bc a lot of times with sheer lip colors I get excited for about 10 minutes then get mad bc they're too sheer lol. I like bold lips (my lips are also very naturally pigmented so sheer for me might not be the same definition for someone else) but these do look very pretty so I'm torn...

:nuts: That is the mother load of lippies! I want them all! I really want chance, boy and bel ami:graucho: Would you describe bel ami as purple/brown? I see some blogs has it listed as purple brown and others as rosewood brown. TIA
As promised, attached are the new lippies.. I wore Bel Ami today and loved it, I really like the texture! Boy is the top, center.

attachment.php

Bethc - loving your Chanel coco shines!! Congrats on such beautiful colors. Loving Chance and Aventure - need to go see them irl and try some on. I am such an "in person" shopper. Need to see it, feel it, try it. :smile:

OK, so I have to ask now that many of you have had today to wear your new lipsticks - Does anyone else find them uncomfortably drying? Is this just me? I'm feeling a little bummed out - especially since I really want to go back and get other colors.

I'd like to know too!
I purchased 2 Dior Addicts which are supposed to be so moisturizing but one of them is uncomfortably dry! However, the other one isn't. I wonder what causes this. It may be worthwhile to try another color.

OK, so I have to ask now that many of you have had today to wear your new lipsticks - Does anyone else find them uncomfortably drying? Is this just me? I'm feeling a little bummed out - especially since I really want to go back and get other colors.

you know, i wore camellia rouge coco lipstick today and i thought it was a bit drying, i only have 3 rouge coco lipsticks and i find they are all kind of drying. idk if it's just me but i have to put a gloss over it to make it feel less drying. i tried mac lipstick and thought they were not as drying [some of them]

I'd like to know too!
I purchased 2 Dior Addicts which are supposed to be so moisturizing but one of them is uncomfortably dry! However, the other one isn't. I wonder what causes this. It may be worthwhile to try another color.

i bought hte dior lip glow and thought it was drying when they advertise it to be moisturizing, boy i was wrong

you know, i wore camellia rouge coco lipstick today and i thought it was a bit drying, i only have 3 rouge coco lipsticks and i find they are all kind of drying. idk if it's just me but i have to put a gloss over it to make it feel less drying. i tried mac lipstick and thought they were not as drying [some of them]

Rouge cocos are drying on me too. I wear them because I love the colors!

I wore Bonheur RC Shine yesterday, and my lips felt pretty moisturized for a few hours. I find the regular Rouge Cocos to be drying, but not the new Shines (at least not Bonheur). But I wonder if the dryness varies by shade.

i just stopped by the Nordies Chanel counter on my way to apple and picked up Evasion, Canotier, and Biarritz. I love the RC shines because the regular RCs were drying on me.

My SA (who is also the mgr) said she talked to the national account rep? this morning and was told the Summer collection would probably arrive sooner than expected! Hopefully she's right because the original date was 4/22!