Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

I have Boy but I really want to look at the other shades but I shouldn't buy...I'm trying to cut back on my glosses and lipsticks...ugh. I know I'll be so tempted, especially when my SA kept calling & reminding me.

The Rouge Coco Shines are finally up on chanel.com, Saks, NM ... finally!!

Saks has free shipping (no minimum) with code "SORRY"

*Free Shipping offer valid with any purchase through Wednesday, April 13, 2011, at 11:59pm (ET). Limit of five promo codes per order. Offer valid at saks.com only. To redeem, select Standard shipping and enter promotional code: SORRY. Valid on shipments to US addresses only.

NM online has an exclusive Rouge Coco Shine "Misia", and Saks doesn't have Biarritz listed, but they have one called "Antigone 60".

There aren't even those lousy swatches on the NM website yet, I'm dying to know what it looks like!
Could this be the LE coral one??

BG has the RCS listed, but "product unavailable" shows up, and Nordstrom isn't even showing they carry Chanel... probably by the end of today this madness will go away ;)

Just read the comments on karlasugar's Rouge Coco Shine swatch page, and here's how someone described Misia:

"looks scary coral-orange in the tube, but on the lips reminded me of a warmer Sirop glossimer. "

I have Sirop and LOVE it, so I think I will definitely be purchasing at least Misia!!

Neiman's webpage is redesigned and I can't find Chanel--nothing comes up when I search for it... That is very strange.

Sooooo frustrated that the summer collection isn't out yet!

Do you mean Nordstroms? I can see NM's Chanel page, but noticed this morning that Nordstroms isn't even showing it has Chanel... How strange in this day and age that these big companies can't transition/update their websites smoothly...

Sorry for the mass comments, I think I just got too excited this morning. I found this blog which has links to swatches of Misia, Flying Cloud and Antigone (among others).

http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/02/chanel-rouge-coco-shine-swatches.html

I now want Canotier and Misia, and fell in love with Flying Cloud so much that I just went and bought an overpriced one on evilbay from an international seller ... Misia looks pretty close to Flying Cloud (I like FC a little more, it's more pink and less orange, slightly), but I'm such a coral-loving freak that I need both.

Ok, went a little overboard at BG... :nuts:

Misia
Unique
Romance
Chance
Advantage
Bonheur
Monte Carlo
Bel Ami
and also Miami Peach polish

I also picked up Gardenia from summer at the Chanel on 57th st.
Both BG and Bloomies have said they won't have summer until late April, so I guess only the Chanel stores have it right now?