Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

I just picked up Cavaliere along with the new Vitalumiere foundation. Five of the colors were already sold out when I got to the store at 4:00 so I didn't get to see everything. I'm going to go back this weekend or to a different department store and hopefully have more time to swatch the colors. I'm sure I'll be coming home with a few more.

Ok, went a little overboard at BG... :nuts:

Misia
Unique
Romance
Chance
Advantage
Bonheur
Monte Carlo
Bel Ami
and also Miami Peach polish

I also picked up Gardenia from summer at the Chanel on 57th st.
Both BG and Bloomies have said they won't have summer until late April, so I guess only the Chanel stores have it right now?

wow! :smile: do you mind posting pictures??

Oh I wish I could take the rest of the day off LoL.

I just came across this (older) blog post which has all 25 RCS colors listed (swatches aren't great. but the full list is nice):

http://www.beautycrazed.ca/2011/03/rouge-coco-shine-arrives-finally.html

I'd love to see swatches of Misia and Flying Cloud (<-- of course I like the one that is unavailable).

elisaq - you could also check out these colors on Chanel.fr or Chanel.de - they are on these European sites. The quality is the usual Chanel.com quality. Hope this helps.

I picked up the last Deauville at the counter tonight...might go back for Fetiche.

IMG_0781-1.jpg

I just picked up Cavaliere along with the new Vitalumiere foundation. Five of the colors were already sold out when I got to the store at 4:00 so I didn't get to see everything. I'm going to go back this weekend or to a different department store and hopefully have more time to swatch the colors. I'm sure I'll be coming home with a few more.
I really wanted Cavaliere but it was sold out. It's such a gorgeous colour!

OK, so I have to ask now that many of you have had today to wear your new lipsticks - Does anyone else find them uncomfortably drying? Is this just me? I'm feeling a little bummed out - especially since I really want to go back and get other colors.