Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Hello. I’m new here. Would anyone have seen the belt bag nano in colour linen? I want a summer, pale bag and I’m unsure if the linen will work with white clothes or if it’s too yellow. I like the light taupe but have a very similar bag in that colour already and want something different. Like the pale pink too, but feel it may date too quickly and I am old and pale pink seems a young colour. Thank you

Nano in linen, it's a beautiful colour, in my opinion the perfect middle ground between light taupe and cream.

20210204_110920.jpg

Thank you so much for your reply. I’ve just received my bag and I don’t like the colour at all. It actually says beige on the label, even though my order says linen. It’s definitely a beige colour and looks darker than the photo you have shown. Your bag looks lovely. Out of interest, does your label say linen? Mine is going straight back!

Thank you so much for your reply. I’ve just received my bag and I don’t like the colour at all. It actually says beige on the label, even though my order says linen. It’s definitely a beige colour and looks darker than the photo you have shown. Your bag looks lovely. Out of interest, does your label say linen? Mine is going straight back!
Yep mine says Linen, it's from 24s.com :smile:

My work bag for the week:love: it’s perfect for work! small but fit a ton.
View attachment 4829255
not related but does anyone wish they got their bag during the old logo or its just me :-s
Hey, I don't know if I am in the minority (is there a preference for the old é and Philo maybe?) but I actually like the minimalism of the new logo. It's a more balanced font and looks stronger. I think CELINE, though still emerging as far as LVMH brands go is going to be big. It's very desirable among the inside lot.

Reactions: Mariambagaholic