Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Hi all!!

I want to buy my first celine and wasnt sure where to post my question. I've been reading that it's best to buy celine's pre-loved because they dont retain their value that well. I found this bag on fashionphile - https://www.fashionphile.com/celine-grained-calfskin-micro-belt-bag-light-taupe-546482 - Should I get it this bag or wait for a better conditioned one, or buy new???
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

I think the main question of new vs. resell market is whether you want the Phoebe Philo version or if you're okay with the new design under Hedi Slimane. There are some differences with leather and also the accent aigu on top of the 'e' is not there anymore under Hedi. Fashionphile is pretty accurate in terms of their description so if they say it's in 'excellent' condition, usually, it looks brand new. Even their 'very good' condition bags look new to me. If that's the color that you wanted, you don't mind not getting a box with it, and you're not big on the 'store experience' then I'd say go for it! Just make sure to review the pictures closely. You can also call them for some more information if there are any questions you have that the description doesn't answer.

Reactions: IntheOcean
I think the main question of new vs. resell market is whether you want the Phoebe Philo version or if you're okay with the new design under Hedi Slimane. There are some differences with leather and also the accent aigu on top of the 'e' is not there anymore under Hedi. Fashionphile is pretty accurate in terms of their description so if they say it's in 'excellent' condition, usually, it looks brand new. Even their 'very good' condition bags look new to me. If that's the color that you wanted, you don't mind not getting a box with it, and you're not big on the 'store experience' then I'd say go for it! Just make sure to review the pictures closely. You can also call them for some more information if there are any questions you have that the description doesn't answer.
Wow thank you so much!! I definitely would prefer a phoebe version So I’m gonna go with it - THANK YOU For helping me decide

Reactions: sharcee
A new addition to my small Celine collection

View attachment 4828611
Very pretty shade of blue! Congrats :tup:
My work bag for the week:love: it’s perfect for work! small but fit a ton.
View attachment 4829255
not related but does anyone wish they got their bag during the old logo or its just me :-s
I prefer the old Phoebe era logo, too. But the Luggage is still beautiful! And the gray color, especially with white stitching, really suits this silhouette :heart: