Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Has anyone seen this nano color in person
Desert rose
Im dying to see how this one looks
I did see it and can take pictures when I stop by the mall again this weekend - it felt really pinky nude, and I was disappointed. BUT I need to take a second look because it has the potential to be the perfect nude every day spring/summer bag, especially if it's "louboutin nude" - matching their classic shoe color. I will follow up!

I did see it and can take pictures when I stop by the mall again this weekend - it felt really pinky nude, and I was disappointed. BUT I need to take a second look because it has the potential to be the perfect nude every day spring/summer bag, especially if it's "louboutin nude" - matching their classic shoe color. I will follow up!
Oh that gives me a great idea
Thankyou i would love a real life pic :smile:

Hello. I’m new here. Would anyone have seen the belt bag nano in colour linen? I want a summer, pale bag and I’m unsure if the linen will work with white clothes or if it’s too yellow. I like the light taupe but have a very similar bag in that colour already and want something different. Like the pale pink too, but feel it may date too quickly and I am old and pale pink seems a young colour. Thank you

Reactions: vkz92