Post your BV Ready To Wear

I haven't seen this thread in a while! lol. Thank you @blueiris . I bought some more pieces from TM's last collection. I realized that whenever I see his clothes, I am thinking of colors, materials and embellishments. DL's new clothes were like meh boring, banal! lol

I love your sweater! It looks cashmere? BV Cashmere is so comfy to wear. I am currently scouring the net for Tomas Maier's last Resort collection. Ive got a Fustian skirt and a cashmere sweater for almost 80% off.
Yes, it is cashmere. Not many cashmere pieces are comfy enough for me to wear in my tropical climate but BV cashmere is lovely. And what a great deal you scored- 80%!!!

I posted in the "what bv are you carrying today" thread then remembered this thread.

Wearing a BV cashmere sweater from 2014(?). Love BV sweaters.
This is a gorgeous design. I love a great V-neck!

Have any of you dealt with BV for RTW repairs? I have a BV cardigan that has a snag in it (broken threads), so I cannot just ease the threads back into place. I've bought some invisible thread to try and repair it myself, but I'm a little daunted by the task. I've called a few tailors near me, but I haven't found anyone who will do the work, saying that sweater repair is beyond their scope. I need to start calling around again, because I'd like to be able to wear it. I only got a few wears before the snag.