Post your BV Ready To Wear

I love some of the looks but its not appropriate for my lifestyle. The boutique where I shop doesn't carry it so I never even see it except in photos. But I'm eager to see the way bvettes wear their BV fashions. Your black leather skirt is stunning. Another outfit...posted while I was typing. Looks perfect for you.

OMG Diane! You know, that's actually what I felt for some of my outfits. But I love them anyway, I work in tech and all of the people around me wear jeans, shirt and a rubber shoes. I really hate to say that most of the time, I stand out. Im really kinda shy inside but my love for fashion and clothes supersedes everything even my shyness!

I applaud you. What other people wear shouldn't affect your fashion choices. I'm retired and am totally into linen tunics and pants (or jeans). When I was younger, I was more into fashion and experimenting in newer styles. You clearly look great in the clothes....it's as though they were made for you. And I'm totally mesmerized by that belt....and leather pant detail.

OMG Diane! You know, that's actually what I felt for some of my outfits. But I love them anyway, I work in tech and all of the people around me wear jeans, shirt and a rubber shoes. I really hate to say that most of the time, I stand out. Im really kinda shy inside but my love for fashion and clothes supersedes everything even my shyness!
Bravo to you for dressing well even if no one else does! (People wear rubber shoes in the office?! I get that some industries have a casual dress code, but really, rubber shoes are for the park, pool, or beach.)

Yay! I might be a minority here. But I bought another BV Runway piece! I am waiting for the skirt, because I asked for a smaller size! I purchased this look!

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/bottega-veneta/slideshow/collection

I stopped buying for quite a while because I had to check my finances lol.

I’m dying to see it on you. I’d also love to see your previous outfit again....have you done anything different in the way you style it? The pieces look so versatile.