Post your BV Ready To Wear

Hi diane,

OMG yeah! For some reason, it sets my mood for the day. lol I promise, Im gonna post the new outfit. I was talking to my SA friend a while ago, and I asked him on one of the runway looks that I also liked. And voila! The price is around 8K??? I can't afford it anymore haha.

In my opinion, BVs RTW is one of the finest out there. The fabric and the color tones are so rich. Also, I think BV is much better than Chanel in terms of RTW innovation. Tomas Maier has really an excellent concept when it comes to fit and details.

In my opinion, BVs RTW is one of the finest out there. The fabric and the color tones are so rich. Also, I think BV is much better than Chanel in terms of RTW innovation. Tomas Maier has really an excellent concept when it comes to fit and details.
I agree. I only have a couple of clothing items - not what I would consider RTW though. It’s just so damn expensive, people think the bags are expensive? :wtf:
Another designer with a somewhat similar aesthetic is Ferragamo. Really beautiful unique design, gorgeous fabrics and rich colours. (well, past seasons at least)

^Exactly! haha. They are usually out of my budget. So If I bought a piece for this year, then Im not gonna buy anymore bags. It is just too much. And people wonder, who wears their RTW. As far as I can remember, RTW is just 5% of their products. Hence, translated into low revenue for them. I also check therealreal and yoox from time to time to see what were available on their past seasons.

Ill check on ferragamo too. But only on yoox for now.