Post your BOOtiful October RM Purchases here!

yifYS.jpg

My first ever RM.. Eggplant MAM with dash lining. Currently abroad for the next few months so it's sitting at home with my boyfriend... oh how I long to touch the leather! :love::love: He didn't take the best picture though :sad: I'll update with more pics!

Swooning over my October purchase from a wonderful tPFer!! BBW MAB from this SO, purple ZT and B&W floral lining. The basket weave is beautiful and deep and, honestly, the bag looks brand new, it's pristine. I'm so glad I found it and scooped it up. Thanks for letting me share and thanks again to the wonderful seller!!

6nw64p.jpg

zusf0l.jpg

9ir0jd.jpg

The camera flash made the lining look a bit yellowish which it is not. I'm in heaven. :love: :cloud9:

So pretty!

after a somewhat long hiatus.... i'm back with a new RM!!!! expected to arrive early this coming week!! WHOO HOO!!! of course pics when she's here!!! :woot::woot: and i know it's supposed to be posted in the "which rm are u waiting for" thread, but i consider myself a seasoned Minkette which means i'm allowed to break the rules!! hahhaha :P

after a somewhat long hiatus.... i'm back with a new RM!!!! expected to arrive early this coming week!! WHOO HOO!!! of course pics when she's here!!! :woot::woot: and i know it's supposed to be posted in the "which rm are u waiting for" thread, but i consider myself a seasoned Minkette which means i'm allowed to break the rules!! hahhaha :P

:lol: Me too! I just bought (like a half hour ago) a new to me RM expected to arrive this week also! No matter what other brands I venture too (LV, YSL, MK, MJ, etc) I always end up wandering back to RM. We can break the rules together, it's more fun that way. :cool::roflmfao:

:lol: Me too! I just bought (like a half hour ago) a new to me RM expected to arrive this week also! No matter what other brands I venture too (LV, YSL, MK, MJ, etc) I always end up wandering back to RM. We can break the rules together, it's more fun that way. :cool::roflmfao:

yay whoo hoo!! i'm so curious to see what u got!!! and yes, RM holds a very special place in my heart... my first bag crush! :hbeat:

You have a great memory blackcat;)
Hi kaits, here you go... sharing a photo to show that emerald leather is also the same texture as wine...
P3126868.jpg

Yes! Loving Wine leather...must have more like it. Besides dark grey, are there other leathers you know of that are similar in style?

I have never own one but I've heard from travelers that wine / DG / emerald are the same kind of leathers:love:

I have never own one but I've heard from travelers that wine / DG / emerald are the same kind of leathers:love:

You have a great memory blackcat;)
Hi kaits, here you go... sharing a photo to show that emerald leather is also the same texture as wine...
P3126868.jpg

Emerald, Wine, Dark Grey, and Tomato have the same leather.

Thanks for the info ladies! The emerald is just gorgeous. Will have to keep my eyes out for something in one of these leathers :smile: :graucho: