Post your BOOtiful October RM Purchases here!

1. :cloud9: New to me Wine MAM

WineMAMAtPlayground.JPG
  2. So pretty! Congrats! What lining does it have?

3. Pretty!

4. Thanks. It's B&W floral.

@MAGJES :biggrin:

5. Oh my..its gorgeous....esp for fall.

I got the Black Desire with matte black hardware. =)

[​IMG]

6. Thanks! Nice Desire! Love the texture. How are you liking it?

7. That's gorgeous! Tell us how u like carrying it. If i got a desire I would get that one too. I'm on the hunt for a new black bag and I'm curious about that. Is the shape odd to carry or is it awesome?

8. That is really pretty. :smile: The leather looks really nice. Could we maybe get some mod pics? I've been curious about the Desire.

9. Yay a TPF-er got it! Its such a gorgeous combo; I have it in the MAC but I kinda want it in a MAM. RM should release more bags in this range!

10. Rebecca Minkoff Coupon code 15% off plus free shipping.
    RMFBFAN

11. I haven't bought anything in a few months and I probably won't be any time soon but I just have to say that the title of this thread is so cute!! Bootiful! I wish I had something bootiful to add this month but at least I can admire everyone elses booties!

12. uadjit, your wine MAM is bootiful! Your pic made me carry my wine Mattie yesterday :smile:

Black hardware against this gorgeous black leather is ...:drool:
    Congrats!

13. Hi ladies!
    I am loving this bag! Its light, doesn't hurt my shoulders like some other bags and goes with almost everything! I had the desire in blue/brown and love desire's shape/style. The black on black just makes it even better and unique. Here's a pic of me carrying it yesterday-

[​IMG]

14. Wallet on a chain in black ostrich!

image-2882610877.jpg
  15. My new mini mac in hot pink :smile:
    image-1085760114.jpg