Post your BOOtiful October RM Purchases here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :cloud9: New to me Wine MAM

WineMAMAtPlayground.JPG
  2. So pretty! Congrats! What lining does it have?

3. Pretty!

4. Thanks. It's B&W floral.

@MAGJES :biggrin:

5. Oh my..its gorgeous....esp for fall.

I got the Black Desire with matte black hardware. =)

[​IMG]

6. Thanks! Nice Desire! Love the texture. How are you liking it?

7. That's gorgeous! Tell us how u like carrying it. If i got a desire I would get that one too. I'm on the hunt for a new black bag and I'm curious about that. Is the shape odd to carry or is it awesome?

8. That is really pretty. :smile: The leather looks really nice. Could we maybe get some mod pics? I've been curious about the Desire.

9. Yay a TPF-er got it! Its such a gorgeous combo; I have it in the MAC but I kinda want it in a MAM. RM should release more bags in this range!

10. Rebecca Minkoff Coupon code 15% off plus free shipping.
    RMFBFAN

11. I haven't bought anything in a few months and I probably won't be any time soon but I just have to say that the title of this thread is so cute!! Bootiful! I wish I had something bootiful to add this month but at least I can admire everyone elses booties!

12. uadjit, your wine MAM is bootiful! Your pic made me carry my wine Mattie yesterday :smile:

Black hardware against this gorgeous black leather is ...:drool:
    Congrats!

13. Hi ladies!
    I am loving this bag! Its light, doesn't hurt my shoulders like some other bags and goes with almost everything! I had the desire in blue/brown and love desire's shape/style. The black on black just makes it even better and unique. Here's a pic of me carrying it yesterday-

[​IMG]

14. Wallet on a chain in black ostrich!

image-2882610877.jpg
  15. My new mini mac in hot pink :smile:
    image-1085760114.jpg