Post your BOOtiful October RM Purchases here!

Sadly, the handles do not fit over the shoulder...not an option at all, so unless you want to use the detachable longer shoulder strap, which I personally think looks a little silly, it's strictly hand held only. :shucks: I do keep the longer strap with me JIC, but have yet to use it. This leather smells a little weird too...:thinking: Not like your typical RM leather...anyone else with this Ostrich embossed leather noticed that?
Congrats scoobies! I'm so glad to see you finally got the Romeo...she's beautiful!
Are the handles comfortable to carry on a shoulder?

So cute, love the color!

Wow your wallet is so jazzy and brilliant! love the color :heart:

kings_20 said:
So happy that she arrived safely!! She is a gorgeous MAC.

ENJOY!!

Ooh I didn't know you were on here but I love her thanks so much!!

uadjit said:
Really pretty, kenzibray. I like the flat studs a lot better than the spherical ones.

Haha yes the spherical ones look like they could be dangerous

blackcat777 said:
She looks like "affair flavored MAC" to me...gorgeous! I love the color too (I am a big fun of her "dark" dark grey bags). Enjoy!

I love that! "Affair flavored MAC" :biggrin: thats perfect! I love the color too. It's still a neutral but the quilting & studs just give it a little something extra ;)

laurenrr said:
I love this![/QUOTE

Thank you! She's a beauty ;)

Sadly, the handles do not fit over the shoulder...not an option at all, so unless you want to use the detachable longer shoulder strap, which I personally think looks a little silly, it's strictly hand held only. :shucks: I do keep the longer strap with me JIC, but have yet to use it. This leather smells a little weird too...:thinking: Not like your typical RM leather...anyone else with this Ostrich embossed leather noticed that?

Thanks for the info! My Dear Tote is the same way too so I think I got the idea. Surprisingly I do not have any problem with "no shoulder carry" option so far...and your Romeo is beautiful :smile:

Yes, the ostrich embossed leather smells different. Almost kinda sweet smelling? I'm not sure how else to describe it. But it isnt a gross smell, just a different smell than typical leather.

ROMEO has arrived!!! :cool: I LOVE this bag, can't wait to use it! The leather is a bit stiff, but I still thin it's a great look! Hope RM will continue to produce this bag in other fun prints/colors.

6562BD24-EEF9-4DED-9B39-459A83E924E8-2086-00000106F87D4818.jpg

300904FE-A770-4B66-A853-C6125AA52912-2086-0000010707D6FFA8.jpg

5FF9AE79-1896-43B3-82CA-89184BF5614C-2086-0000010874E51AA6.jpg

I really like this bag. It is a similar shape to the boy toy, so I am wondering why she didn't put some d rings on it somewhere to attach the shoulder strap a bit easier to it. I can see how putting it on the handles that are so close together would feel a bit awkward. I love it though anyway! Looks great on you!! :cool:

My very first mini MAC in black with gold HW!

image-1018618687.jpg

The leather feels kinda different from last year's leathers. It's not as smooshy and feels kind of thick. I'm hoping it'll break in nicely. :biggrin:

Mystery Nikki I think has been identified through reference pictures as Burgundy. Not the GE that I was hoping for but I actually love this color even more!

View attachment 1929741

Without flash, the zipper track matches the Burgundy I think...? Gorgeous!

View attachment 1929742

Without flash again...

View attachment 1929743

With flash!

My first full sized Nikki, I had tried the mini before and it was too small for me, this full size seems perfect! I'm a little shorter than 5'2"

View attachment 1929748

Please help me to confirm the color if you know! :smile: thanks for letting me share

Beautiful...I just adore burgundy leather!

Yeah, I don't know why they wouldn't have put d rings on it some where either...b/c like you said the handles are just too close together to make the strap work IMO. Thank you HGG! :smile: It is a great bag, would be perfect with a functional longer strap option!
I really like this bag. It is a similar shape to the boy toy, so I am wondering why she didn't put some d rings on it somewhere to attach the shoulder strap a bit easier to it. I can see how putting it on the handles that are so close together would feel a bit awkward. I love it though anyway! Looks great on you!! :cool: