Post your BOOtiful October RM Purchases here!

After saying I wasn't buying anything :rolleyes:, I just picked this up from a lovely TPF'r. :smile:

I cannot get a good pic of the color of this leather! Makes me want some pinot noir though. :amuse::drinkup:

photo-1755.jpg
photo-1523.jpg
photo-785.jpg

Riding home from work with PH MAM

photo-905.jpg

And a pic of all 3 goodies I've picked up in the last two weeks. :graucho:

photo-1557.jpg

Last edited:
hideherscars said:
I don't know which one to keep! I don't really need both, as they are very similar. Help!

My only concern with the beige is color transfer. It was a disaster with my peach MAC.

Probably safer to stick with the black but I really love the ostrich embossing!

Hi Ladies! It has been a while, I think, since I posted a new-to-me RM beauty so I am quite happy to share two lovely additions to my RM family courtesy of two amazing Minkette sisters here in TPF!

My new-to-me glazed espresso Mattie!

image-539735105.jpg

My new-to-me Persimmon and straw MAM!

image-1175700879.jpg

And all together!

image-1443565493.jpg

Hi Ladies! It has been a while, I think, since I posted a new-to-me RM beauty so I am quite happy to share two lovely additions to my RM family courtesy of two amazing Minkette sisters here in TPF!

View attachment 1915459

View attachment 1915460

And all together!

View attachment 1915461

Been lurking lately, but just have to ask where did you get those cute cushions with the birds (in your first picture)?

Awesome MAM. I just love the old style strap.

After saying I wasn't buying anything :rolleyes:, I just picked this up from a lovely TPF'r. :smile:

I cannot get a good pic of the color of this leather! Makes me want some pinot noir though. :amuse::drinkup:

photo-1755.jpg
photo-1523.jpg
photo-785.jpg

photo-905.jpg

photo-1557.jpg

Another beautiful wine MAM...love the gold hardware against the wine leather.

View attachment 1915459

View attachment 1915460

And all together!

View attachment 1915461

Your GE Mattie is gorgeous!!!:heart:

missmoz said:
Been lurking lately, but just have to ask where did you get those cute cushions with the birds (in your first picture)?

Awesome MAM. I just love the old style strap.

Hi missmoz! Would you believe I got those cushions on clearance from Marshalls? That is probably my favorite store in the world!! :smile:

I love the old style strap too!

Yay! I remember you were looking for a wine MAM with gold hw. So beautiful sandc!

photo-1755.jpg
photo-1523.jpg
photo-785.jpg

photo-905.jpg

photo-1557.jpg

We're GE Mattie twins and cousins with the straw MAM! Lovely pieces red!

View attachment 1915459

View attachment 1915460

And all together!

View attachment 1915461

The red swing looks so luxe nygirl! Lovely!
My new red Swing!

My new red Swing!

Pretty! Love red!

Another beautiful wine MAM...love the gold hardware against the wine leather.

Thanks! I'm normally a silver hw girl, but the gold looks really nice with the rich wine leather!

Yay! I remember you were looking for a wine MAM with gold hw. So beautiful sandc!

Thank you! Yes, I tired to keep my eyes open for gold instead of brass. What's funny is I had stopped looking and decided not to get one then I just randomly decided to search for it when looking for something else on bonz. Of course as soon as you decide not to spend the $. Isn't that how it always works. :lol:

DT Zip MAB's maiden voyage :smile: You can check out more photos of her here...

1350606120.jpg

Love! The leather looks thick and wonderful.

Hi missmoz! Would you believe I got those cushions on clearance from Marshalls? That is probably my favorite store in the world!! :smile:

I love the old style strap too!

Thanks for the info! Ive been looking for some cute cushions with birdies on them. Guess I will have to add marshalls to my list of stores to look at.