Poor nilo! calling all enablers....

ANYTHING in Nilo would be fantastic!! Are you kidding me? What is the deal with the hesitation?? Go go faster pussycat!! And if you're talking BIG then it has to be the travel birkin!! :lol:

well the hesitation is a matter of logistics, i have to actually go into the store first. with all the talk about nilo and alligator lately i thought i should at least ask my enablers before taking another plunge down crocodile road in a different direction....KWIM?

HC, you should have a rounded collection with all the skins....to make up for those of us who are cow-girls. Kay???? You have been ebabled!!!!! Run, like the wind...to H.

HC, what are you getting. PULEASE tell me. i wont tell a soul. I promise.

patience my dear, patience!!! you will be the first to know, i swear it!:yes: :heart: it will not be long now. i just wonder why nilo costs less.....is it because it is not so shiny? i should be thanking my lucky stars i am getting her straight from H,
and not thinking twice.

my exotic section of the closet is filling up yes indeedy...but why isn't it getting easier to toss non exotics then? i love them all too much to let any go. something must be wrong with me!:Push:

patience my dear, patience!!! you will be the first to know, i swear it!:yes: :heart: it will not be long now. i just wonder why nilo costs less.....is it because it is not so shiny? i should be thanking my lucky stars i am getting her straight from H,
and not thinking twice.

my exotic section of the closet is filling up yes indeedy...but why isn't it getting easier to toss non exotics then? i love them all too much to let any go. something must be wrong with me!:Push:

no,no....you need those non exotics for the casual and rainy days.....believe me there is no comparsion in non exotic/exotic:smile:
hermes´s toile is even drool worthy...nothing wrong with you))