Poor nilo! calling all enablers....

here is a pic of the honey croc...you can see the center scales are bigger and the side ones are teeny tiny..
DSC00885.jpg

HC, sorry about posting that hasty message and rushing off. I think I now understand the situation.

I vote for the croc that is from your store. Even if you want an ostrich bag, I am sure if you order it from your store, you will be able to get it. Not unless you are 100% sure that your store will not have the exact combo that you want, and you can only get it from a reseller, who will be charging premium. This is then worth it, IMO.

My earlier post was about the price premium of porosus over nilo. I'd misunderstood, and I apologise. I'd thought that if you're looking for larger scales, then you should go for nilo. In this case, you ARE considering a nilo croc bag anyway.

The best deal to be had, IMHO, is for customers to score nilo croc bags with small and more even scales, and just pay the nilo price. But I guess this does not do anything for you, since you prefer large scales anyway.

Now, go to your H store and bring your new baby home!

I have a Nilo Croc Blue Jean Drag bag and I had always wondered if the little dots within each scale was a defect, but I see from your close-up that it is part of the skin.

By the way, she's a beauty!

thank you all for your enabling services he he....actually i prefer the smaller scales too but i just do not have anything against slightly larger ones...so we will see how she turns out, cross your fingers for me pls!

:smile:

There both lovely
but for me personally if you lashing out all that cash!
for me it would have to be porosous
Its not just the size of the scales its the shape, contours
the belly skin
and those lovely dots

HC, sorry about posting that hasty message and rushing off. I think I now understand the situation.

My earlier post was about the price premium of porosus over nilo. I'd misunderstood, and I apologise. I'd thought that if you're looking for larger scales, then you should go for nilo. In this case, you ARE considering a nilo croc bag anyway.

The best deal to be had, IMHO, is for customers to score nilo croc bags with small and more even scales, and just pay the nilo price. But I guess this does not do anything for you, since you prefer large scales anyway.

Now, go to your H store and bring your new baby home!

no worries mrssparkles...i value your advice and I am always interested to hear your opinion :yes: