Poor nilo! calling all enablers....

this deserves a bigger pic...

attachment.php

Shiny enough????:P
HC, I am in love with both my Nilo bags, sometimes I even think some porosus bags look too busy, believe it or not:shrugs:. Hope these help

Star3777:

It had been a while since I had seen any of your postings. It's so good to see you and congratulations on your pregnancy! You look great as usual. And great bags!

:dothewave:
yoo-hoo... ring me up if you don't want it. :yes:
you do not really think i would turn down brand new croc straight from H!? :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::P well the only slight chance i would is that i was offered another bag but an ostrich birkin and i did consider it but only for about five minutes.....i would be crazy to pay more for an ostrich pocketbook than a croc one, right? both brand new plastics still on? i think so....:crybaby: truthfully i do want to have both of them!! waaaah. but i am cashed out this month (luckily it is august 30th!!! hehe). but hypothectically if i were to turn it down i would OF COURSE lead you all right to her...would not hesitate.:heart:

wow, i must have big porosus scales! this is tremendously encouraging, thank you star!!!!:yahoo::heart::smile:

HC, I need to run off to my gym, and I apologise as I actually have not read your entire thread. But I want to post before I go ....

Why would you want to pay premium for porosus and get scales as large as niloticus croc? If you like large scales, opt for niloticus, and use the extra money for a croc wallet even! Porosus is sought after for its small scales and that's what makes porosus so beautiful. I personally do not buy porosus for the sake of porosus. And I will inspect the scales for smallness of scales. And I love it best when it's a niloticus, but with small scales, hence not having to cough up the premium for porosus.

OK, I have to go now. I'm so late!

you do not really think i would turn down brand new croc straight from H!? well the only slight chance i would is that i was offered another bag but an ostrich birkin and i did consider it but only for about five minutes.....i would be crazy to pay more for an ostrich pocketbook than a croc one, right? both brand new plastics still on? i think so....:crybaby:truthfully i do want to have both of them!! waaaah. but i am cashed out this month (luckily it is august 30th!!! hehe). but hypothectically if i were to turn it down i would OF COURSE lead you all right to her...would not hesitate.

OMG!!!! This is very exciting!!! WAITING! WAITING!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks ladies for the lovely compliments on my grail bag!:heart::tender:

HC - with crocs getting rarer by the minute, i say grab the nilo. it may not be sought after like the porosus but nilos are still beautiful and also very desirable. plus it's a little less $$ than the porosus. here's my nilo noir kelly 28 with GH :

IMG_2092.jpg

keep us posted. and do post pics ASAP once you get it in your hot little hands!

oooh thanks pazt for the pic! your kelly is loverly!

mrssparkles...i didn't pay premium for the porosus, i got her at a boutique at retail which i was thrilled with and i never thought about nilo so i did not measure until last night just to see how big my scales were.

so star's nilo bag actually has its biggest scale smaller than my biggest scale, which is very good news, it means my nilo bag should also be at least like my porosus one which i love and possibly even have smaller scales like star's...

am i missing your question? i might be, it is late here but i think maybe i confused everybody with the ostrich....the ostrich is at a premium...the crocs are not...so that is why the ostrich is actually more than my croc surprise bag...but it is one i have been wanting forever. i am going to turn down the ost. though, i already have one and even though i am dying for the 35cm i will make do with my fuschia 30 for now, it is so droolworthy i cannot bear to let her go for now.

YOU HAVE TO TELL US what you are not taking in ostrich35cm?????????? How come it is more expensive I don't understand. Should I expect a major price increase when my ostrich comes in???
I don't think the Nilo will be as big as 1"x1" scale:confused1: . Maybe your porosus has so much variation(big scales and so many tiny ones) that that is the reason you have some that are very large. Mine does not have a scale that large, however each scale on the bag is pretty equal in size to eachother, not as varied as your stunning 35cm kelly. Each is unique in it's own way, it will speak to you or it won';t. I bet it will though:devil: I am so excited !