Pomellato Rings

The boutique told me the Nudo rings can’t be resized because of the design. It’s imperative you try on the rings in person before you buy

I don't know where you're located but I took 2 of my 3 Nudo rings to Pomellato store this morning and they are resizing them (bigger) because in the years my fingers have swollen a bit and they are too small. It costs 160 euros each one and will take 7/8 weeks. I'm in Italy by the way.

Reactions: jjgg and ladysarah
I don't know where you're located but I took 2 of my 3 Nudo rings to Pomellato store this morning and they are resizing them (bigger) because in the years my fingers have swollen a bit and they are too small. It costs 160 euros each one and will take 7/8 weeks. I'm in Italy by the way.

Interesting. I was told when I got mine years ago they couldn’t be made smaller. Maybe to make smaller you’d have to bend the circle so much that the stone would pop off its platform, but enlarging the ring wouldn’t affect that.

Thank you- good to know this. I did not ask when I bought mine but reassuring. I also forgot to Ask if I need any special polishing cloths, I think they included some with the purchases.

hi everyone, need some "biased" help...

I am getting my first piece of luxury jewellery. I was set on a London topaz nudo ring when I discovered that Cartier is increasing their prices next week. I was hoping to get a JUC bracelet in a few years, but now I happen to be in the place where I can claim a tax refund for this.

I am torn! nudo ring is less expensive, more rare (though cartier pieces are very rare in general where I live).
JUC in rose gold is divine as well. I need them both in my life but.. in which order?

JUC first before the increase? Nudo ring? I want an investment piece that i will enjoy every day.

I am getting my first piece of luxury jewellery. I was set on a London topaz nudo ring when I discovered that Cartier is increasing their prices next week. I was hoping to get a JUC bracelet in a few years, but now I happen to be in the place where I can claim a tax refund for this.

I am torn! nudo ring is less expensive, more rare (though cartier pieces are very rare in general where I live).
JUC in rose gold is divine as well. I need them both in my life but.. in which order?

JUC first before the increase? Nudo ring? I want an investment piece that i will enjoy every day.
A good investment is when you make money...Neither is an investment piece at full retail price, only, possibly if you buy them second hand. Buy what you like, you’ll probably never get all your money back. If you must have the Cartier then it makes sense to buy it before the price increase.

Reactions: etoupebirkin
IMG_9224.jpg IMG_9224.jpg

Nudo of course! They are so pure. The most beautiful design ever, they will never date. I assume by investment you mean a joy and something that will get tons of wear. Keep us posted,

View attachment 4478209 View attachment 4478209
Nudo of course! They are so pure. The most beautiful design ever, they will never date. I assume by investment you mean a joy and something that will get tons of wear. Keep us posted,

I love, love, love these earings, I tried them on at the store and they look great.....Definately my next purchase. I had the regular Nudo earings, always in blu, but they were too heavy for me so I gave them to my daughter. These smaller ones are much better IMO.

I used to have 2 nudo rings which I wore together - on my left ring finger after divorced. Then I remarried and sold the rings (I have a Cartier trinity on the right ring finger); I do have the simple rose band with scattered diamonds which we purchased in Venice on our 1st anniversary (almost 5 yrs ago now!); I've been thinking of a m'ama non m'ama ring to wear with that on the right hand with the band...hmmmm! I have a picture somewhere of the band and ring together ....maybe time to trade out the cartier!

Hello my dear, good to "see" you!! I hope all's well with you too. I always remember you were the first to welcome me on tPF over 13 years ago:hugs:
What a nice memory! I've been off for a bit...nice to be back and see some familiar faces! I did get to Italy as mentioned (life long dream) and it was amazing! BEautiful country!

I’m loving all of your stacks!! I’m recently obsessed and want to stack three. Do you find them comfortable to wear as a stack of three? Awkward? Worried one might fall off? Thanks in advance for the opinions!!

Now that I have had mine re-sized I'm wearing all three together and I don't feel them at all. I don't know about the stone falling off but I don't think it's that easy.

i love Pomellato, nearly all of their lines, but nudo - especially in MEDIUM is the best. I owe 3 nudo stack rings in amethyst, rose de france and white topas. Also nudo earrings in amethyst, grey quarz and in blue topas..I get always lots of compliments by wearing them....Even though they are around 10 years old...I later post pictures....