Pomellato Rings

Congrats! You have the XL London Blue Topaz? Very lovely :heart: to have 1 big statement piece. I am sure you will have more to add in the near future :graucho: I didn’t expect to have more than 1 in my collection.
I fear you are quite right. :biggrin: They are unbelievably beautiful and love their good energy. I was never comfortable with diamonds but these are just lovely. Are you planning on getting another one?

Reactions: Monaliceke
Beautiful! Is this the maxi or the absolute? I find these rings SO mesmerising. The green I saw was probably more light green.
Hmmm.. according to the website I think it’s the maxi. I bought it in Italy some years ago. It was the 10th anniversary of the Nudo ring and they made the big one to commemorate the occasion. There was only 2 sizes available. The stone is prasiolite. It’s a khaki color. Goes with everything.

044F0ED7-6925-41EA-9E62-99D84A206937.jpeg
Hmmm.. according to the website I think it’s the maxi. I bought it in Italy some years ago. It was the 10th anniversary of the Nudo ring and they made the big one to commemorate the occasion. There was only 2 sizes available. The stone is prasiolite. It’s a khaki color. Goes with everything.
There are four sizes now, I should have taken a comparison photo at the boutique. They keep getting bigger & bigger - I guess they know they are on to a good thing. :biggrin:

Reactions: Monaliceke
I have 2 nudo amethyst - one classic size and one petit. I like wearing the same color together, I got too confused trying to find the perfect color combination for me. The stones are totally different anyway - one darker and brighter and the other softer and more lavender. I'll post pics soon.