Pomellato Rings

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I fear you are quite right. :biggrin: They are unbelievably beautiful and love their good energy. I was never comfortable with diamonds but these are just lovely. Are you planning on getting another one?

luxemadam likes this.
  2. :hbeat::hbeat:
    Haha...I am not sure. But hey, never say never :hbeat: especially if it’s a gift.

ladysarah likes this.
  3. B1A268E4-5470-4628-B1EF-FFEF8B90D467.jpeg B1A268E4-5470-4628-B1EF-FFEF8B90D467.jpeg Choosing was so hard!

luxemadam likes this.
  4. I have the green one.

5. Let’s see some photos...

Attached Files:

luxemadam and ladysarah like this.
  7. Beautiful! Is this the maxi or the absolute? I find these rings SO mesmerising. The green I saw was probably more light green.

8. Hmmm.. according to the website I think it’s the maxi. I bought it in Italy some years ago. It was the 10th anniversary of the Nudo ring and they made the big one to commemorate the occasion. There was only 2 sizes available. The stone is prasiolite. It’s a khaki color. Goes with everything.

9. 044F0ED7-6925-41EA-9E62-99D84A206937.jpeg
    There are four sizes now, I should have taken a comparison photo at the boutique. They keep getting bigger & bigger - I guess they know they are on to a good thing. :biggrin:

luxemadam likes this.
  10. FF14775A-A4F5-4BD8-8533-B5AB417CD00E.jpeg

11. I have 2 nudo amethyst - one classic size and one petit. I like wearing the same color together, I got too confused trying to find the perfect color combination for me. The stones are totally different anyway - one darker and brighter and the other softer and more lavender. I'll post pics soon.

12. 634B35CC-EB5B-49EC-A1BE-7642E95ECAF2.jpeg two sizes of amethyst

Diamond Dazed likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice