Pomellato Rings

lotusfeet

Apr 23, 2015
Hello everyone! Hope you all survived Xmas! I had my eye on Pomellato rings for a while and mentioned to my husband that it would be a nice Xmas present. He likes the M’ama non M’ama one; whilst I like the ones with the diamonds on the side. When I tried it on, I kind of fell in love cause it just looked so sparkly! DH likes the plain one as he thinks it’s more elegant, whilst the other one he says the diamonds looks like Swarovski and takes the attention away from the topaz. I didn’t get it for Xmas as it was just way too much pressure and too hectic. Now I have time for a breather, I can take a little time to choose! What’s your opinion and which one do you all like ? 1 or 2? IMG_9088.JPGIMG_9089.JPG

Reactions: PunjabiStyle
Hello everyone! Hope you all survived Xmas! I had my eye on Pomellato rings for a while and mentioned to my husband that it would be a nice Xmas present. He likes the M’ama non M’ama one; whilst I like the ones with the diamonds on the side. When I tried it on, I kind of fell in love cause it just looked so sparkly! DH likes the plain one as he thinks it’s more elegant, whilst the other one he says the diamonds looks like Swarovski and takes the attention away from the topaz. I didn’t get it for Xmas as it was just way too much pressure and too hectic. Now I have time for a breather, I can take a little time to choose! What’s your opinion and which one do you all like ? 1 or 2? View attachment 4289614View attachment 4289615

Hello everyone! Hope you all survived Xmas! I had my eye on Pomellato rings for a while and mentioned to my husband that it would be a nice Xmas present. He likes the M’ama non M’ama one; whilst I like the ones with the diamonds on the side. When I tried it on, I kind of fell in love cause it just looked so sparkly! DH likes the plain one as he thinks it’s more elegant, whilst the other one he says the diamonds looks like Swarovski and takes the attention away from the topaz. I didn’t get it for Xmas as it was just way too much pressure and too hectic. Now I have time for a breather, I can take a little time to choose! What’s your opinion and which one do you all like ? 1 or 2? View attachment 4289614View attachment 4289615
Agree with your DH that #1 is far more elegant. Good luck in choosing!

I love the whole Mama non Mama line! The diamond encrusted ones have a smaller central stone. They are perfect for stacking imo but may have less impact on their own? So perhaps the first one unless you are planning on building a stack.

Have you seen the ones with brown diamonds on the side? They are a slightly different shape and lovely too. Not to complicate matters! Essentially the whole line is stunning and you can’t really go wrong.

The plain one for sure. It is iconic Pomellato. Pomellato rings are meant to be about the center gemstone and the design. If you want diamond bling, I would choose another brand. I agree with your husband the diamonds cheapen the look. To me, it’s not iconic Pomellato anymore and looks like an ordinary ring.

I love Pomellato jewellery and just got a pair of earings for Christmas. I would simply love to purchase a ring in the future, they are stunning! Like most people here I prefer the plain one with a single stone, no diamonds.... and please anyone lucky enough to own a ring post some photos!

Hope you are all enjoying a festive break!

I like the simple elegance of the first one best. The simple modern design showcases the beautiful topaz IMO.
Best of luck deciding!

Thank you all! DH is kind of smug everyone agrees with him! And I see it now as well.
@shinyshiny, the SA also showed me the brown diamonds one, but it didn’t look good on my hand cause of my slightly darker skin tone.
So, the first one it is. Yes, you are all right and I’m so glad to post here before buying. Happy 2019 everyone, love & light to you all [emoji171]

Thank you all! DH is kind of smug everyone agrees with him! And I see it now as well.
@shinyshiny, the SA also showed me the brown diamonds one, but it didn’t look good on my hand cause of my slightly darker skin tone.
So, the first one it is. Yes, you are all right and I’m so glad to post here before buying. Happy 2019 everyone, love & light to you all [emoji171]

Wonderful!! Do post a pic when you get it.