Pomellato Rings

The only negative, and I only realized this months later, was that they don’t fit under gloves. I wear gloves a lot sooner and longer than most people since my hands are cold.

I tried it with a glove and it seems to work ok. I also wear gloves most of the year, but a little loose.

I have smaller than average hands and hate if there’s space at the top of my fingers in a glove, so I don’t have loose gloves but I probably should buy a pair like that so I can wear those rings!!! Thanks for the tip. I can’t believe I never thought of doing that![emoji253]

Reactions: ladysarah
I have smaller than average hands and hate if there’s space at the top of my fingers in a glove, so I don’t have loose gloves but I probably should buy a pair like that so I can wear those rings!!! Thanks for the tip. I can’t believe I never thought of doing that![emoji253]

I wear mine constantly. Mostly to work and out at night. I don't wear them when shopping (never to the supermarket!) because the stone sits so high. I don't want to bang it.

I wear my nudo with diamonds ring about 2 to 3 times a week. To work, to dinner or to shopping. Very comfortable and not getting in my way at all.

Here’s a pic taken a while ago.

View attachment 4406411

Thank you so much to everyone who took the trouble to respond especially with photos. I’ve just splashed out on one and looooove it.