Polène handbags

Wearing my Polene Neuf Mini again, and I thought about how it compares to the Un Nano and Dix.

Capacity:
1. Neuf Mini
2. Un Nano
3. Dix (best)

Comfort level while worn crossbody
1. Un Nano
2. Neuf Mini
3. Dix (best)
very interesting! So neuf mini fits less than dix? I was hoping it would be similar. I think Dix's capacity is my limit and I wouldn't want something even smaller... but neuf is so pretty...

Reactions: Monaliceke
Love this side by side comparison! Could you share more pics of the bags under different lightings? Very interested in seeing both (and low key considering adding both to my collection as well 😆)
This request has been in the back of my mind for ages, but we've had gray skies this entire time. Finally I get some sun and free time...and the moment I get the bags out, the sky goes gray again. xD

Here's a few more pictures. Best I could do. 20240328_103556.jpg20240328_103608.jpg20240328_103740.jpg20240328_103741.jpg

numero sept vs numero sept mini

- which would you pick?
i need a bag that i can fit my iphone pro max at least and a card case

i like the mini size but not really liking the chain
the usual size looks more practical but the straps are kinda thick

totally loving this in green!
picture from another seller online

do the new polene bags have the shorter strap wrapped in bubble wrap like 2nd photo?
IMG_6717.png

Attachments

• IMG_6716.png
    IMG_6716.png
    549.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

- which would you pick?

do the new polene bags have the shorter strap wrapped in bubble wrap like 2nd photo?
View attachment 5975186
sorry, forgot to mention the Un Nano

i’m thinking between the Un Nano and Sept mini

the Sept mini has a prettier shape

but the Un nano seems to be more roomy?

I love the normal numero Sept for its wide strap. I'm not sure you'd be able to fit you phone in the mini... un nano is definitely more roomy. Polene website has all the measurements.
do you find it bulky? the mini measures 17cm and the iphone pro max is 16cm and likely 16.5cm with a simple casing
hence abit hard to guage though i found videos online where people mention that they were able to fit their samsung (i think its Note10?) in

do you find it bulky? the mini measures 17cm and the iphone pro max is 16cm and likely 16.5cm with a simple casing
hence abit hard to guage though i found videos online where people mention that they were able to fit their samsung (i think its Note10?) in
no, i don't find sept bulky. It is structured though...
There is one video where a lady mentions that she is able to (but barely) fit iphone 14 pro, but is it just pro or pro max... the youtube handle is Handbag Angels LTD (sorry, not sure how to post the video here)

Reactions: simplycho

- which would you pick?

View attachment 5975186
Here’s a photo of my iPhone 15 Pro Max with my Sept mini. I can’t fit my phone in. I think it could maybe fit without a case but it would be tight. The Sept mini is a wonderful bag though if you can live without it holding the phone. Hope this helps.IMG_0440.jpeg

Here’s a photo of my iPhone 15 Pro Max with my Sept mini. I can’t fit my phone in. I think it could maybe fit without a case but it would be tight. The Sept mini is a wonderful bag though if you can live without it holding the phone. Hope this helps.View attachment 5975502
thanks! this helps alot🫶🏻
mine is also a casetify casing

how do u like this bag so far? would you have gotten the bigger one instead?

- which would you pick?

View attachment 5975186
From my very brief experience owning a Sept, it was definitely a small daily essentials bag. It held enough, but it wasn't a medium size bag. I would assume the Sept Mini is an evening bag.

thanks! this helps alot🫶🏻
mine is also a casetify casing

how do u like this bag so far? would you have gotten the bigger one instead?
I liked the idea of the larger Sept but the thick shoulder strap was a deal-breaker for me and it can’t be removed. I like the chain strap on the mini better. It’s a great evening bag and fits all the essentials minus the phone. It’s an odd shape to be sure but I don’t feel restricted in any way for nights out. It’s easy to get things in and out of the bag and it looks gorgeous—I get compliments all the time. Big fan of the Sept mini.

I liked the idea of the larger Sept but the thick shoulder strap was a deal-breaker for me and it can’t be removed. I like the chain strap on the mini better. It’s a great evening bag and fits all the essentials minus the phone. It’s an odd shape to be sure but I don’t feel restricted in any way for nights out. It’s easy to get things in and out of the bag and it looks gorgeous—I get compliments all the time. Big fan of the Sept mini.
Yeah, that's why I returned the Sept. It didn't hold as much as I thought it would, and the flat design and wide shoulder strap was not flattering on me imo. I can only imagine the Sept Mini has an even smaller capacity, and would only suit evening occasions. I prefer my other bags instead; I like bags that can work for all occasions and outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: simplycho