Polène handbags

Oh dear - I had not thought about the weight :hrmm:. Hmm...
Hopefully the wide shoulder strap will keep it comfy

It turns out (after quick round with luggage scales) that several of my comfy "broad strapped" bags in fact are heavier :biggrin:
I think lots of people are happy to carry bigger and heavier bags, and that weight isn't always a big concern for people. How many people do we see lugging around heavy Birkins or other big top handle bags? If you love it you will wear it. Plus, the capacity does seem pretty good.

I'm just unfortunately a whole 5 ft nothing, so even medium sized bags can look big on me. I don't want to be weighed down by heavy bags either, I don't have a lot of height to spare! xD

Oh wow. So grained leather on the outside, there's at least smooth leather inside the corners, and some sort of interior, most likely fabric? Sounds like a heavy bag. I'm not a huge fan of the corners, nor do I like how bulky it looks from the side. But the folds design is very interesting.

Looking at it again, it definitely feels like the grained leather is almost a loose outer shell, followed by a structured smooth leather inside. THEN there's a fabric interior. I wonder if dirt and dust can get in between the grained and smooth leather. Would it be hard to clean? How will wear and tear goes? (But also my Polene bags have been amazing when it comes to wear and tear for me.)
My first thought was beautiful but looks so heavy.

Reactions: poleneceline
My Dix review video is finally published on my YouTube channel. Sorry for the delay, hope it’s useful. Let me know if you have any question.
Thank you so much!! Your video is so thorough (my comment on YouTube). It was exactly what I needed to see. Even if I carry a small wallet, the Dix will be too small for me. However, your video was the only one that helped show that to me. The others left me with a “maybe”. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!! Your video is so thorough (my comment on YouTube). It was exactly what I needed to see. Even if I carry a small wallet, the Dix will be too small for me. However, your video was the only one that helped show that to me. The others left me with a “maybe”. Thank you so much!

Thank you! I’m glad it’s helpful. I always tell the truth and don’t like to ‘sugar-coat’ anything. Have a nice weekend!

I love your vibe. Feels like im hanging out with a family friend auntie!

Your hair is very cute! It is a great pixie cut. I started using a silk pouch in my purse after I saw your WIMB.

Thanks! You’re welcome to hangout with me. My niece likes to hangout with me too ;)
My haircut was actually a ‘Big Mistake’ if you have watched my previous video before the Dix review.

Reactions: peachylv