Polène handbags

Thank you for sharing the information. It is so sad. It was a lovely bag. It was so nice and casual. I’ve decided to go with the dix. I need to buy a small wallet, but I need a small wallet anyway, so not a big deal.

as lovely as it is, I’m thinking that the numero dix is too small. I don’t carry much, but I need to carry phone, keys, small wallet, card case, sunglasses, and readers (I’m 50 😂). Is this too much for the dix to handle?

Reactions: Monaliceke
Best to try it in person. I find the dix is a small bag but has surprising capacity.
as lovely as it is, I’m thinking that the numero dix is too small. I don’t carry much, but I need to carry phone, keys, small wallet, card case, sunglasses, and readers (I’m 50 😂). Is this too much for the dix to handle?
@peachylv I’m working on my Polene Dix review video (should be ready in a few days).
I agree with @poleneceline that the Dix has quite good capacity, just need a bit of ‘juggling’ to fit items in.
Btw, I’m 53 :hugs:I totally understand how you feel.

Reactions: mooLV and peachylv
@peachylv I’m working on my Polene Dix review video (should be ready in a few days).
I agree with @poleneceline that the Dix has quite good capacity, just need a bit of ‘juggling’ to fit items in.
Btw, I’m 53 :hugs:I totally understand how you feel.
Thank you! It’s such a pretty bag. I’d love to be able to make it work. Please let us know when your video is ready. :hugs:

Reactions: Monaliceke