Polène handbags

I'm very pleased with the bag. The size is just right, not too big or too small. Leather is full grain and lovely to touch. The strap is wide enough that it won't hurt the shoulders. The bag looks more expensive than its price.
That is gorgeous! Exactly the type of dark chocolate brown I wanted to have. I would have gotten this if I hadn’t spent money on the Tonca in sandalwood.

Reactions: the_baglover
I'm very pleased with the bag. The size is just right, not too big or too small. Leather is full grain and lovely to touch. The strap is wide enough that it won't hurt the shoulders. The bag looks more expensive than its price.
its not as big as I was expecting, which I think is a good thing. is the clasp magnetic as well or does it just slide into place? thank you for sharing. it arrived so quickly!

Reactions: the_baglover
its not as big as I was expecting, which I think is a good thing. is the clasp magnetic as well or does it just slide into place? thank you for sharing. it arrived so quickly!
I think there is a magnet inside the clasp because it holds once the upper part slides in. Yes, I was surprised it arrived so quickly. No complaints though😄

I just received my Mokki and she is even more gorgeous than on photos :loveeyes:
I think she is an absolute masterpiece. :love:

Because I promised, I will try to take and share photos in 2 days' time (it is overcast and grey here in Oslo at the moment) but my photos wont do the bag justice or be anywhere as good as the photos posted by the_baglover .

In the meantime I would like to share some discoveries
  • Due to her trapezoid shape, she is not large - she is the perfect medium size.
  • Despite her trapezoid shape, all interior corners are easy to see and access
  • Due to placement of D-rings for shoulder strap (1 inch / 2,5cm to the rear of top handle) she hangs perfectly carried crossbody.
When I ordered her, I was certain I would shoulder-carry her, assuming her shape would be too bulky for elegant cross-body.
Nope - she is my very most elegant cross-body bag:girlsigh:

Only ONE negative thing to say - her dustbag is on the small side!!

Last edited:
I just received my Mokki and she is even more gorgeous than on photos :loveeyes:

Because I promised, I will try to take and share photos in 2 days' time (it is overcast and grey here in Oslo at the moment) but my photos wont do the bag justice or be anywhere as good as the photos posted by the_baglover .

• Due to her trapezoid shape, she is not large - she is the perfect medium size.
  • Due to placement of D-rings for shoulder strap (1 inch / 2,5cm to the rear of top handle) she hangs perfectly carried crossbody.
When I ordered her, I was certain I would shoulder-carry her, assuming her shape would be too bulky for elegant cross-body.

The bag just arrived! Mokki in Ebony which is a dark chocolate brown colour.
I made a new thread for the Polene Mokki. Please post more pictures and content/reviews here!

Reactions: Fancyfree
Hiiii longtime lurker, first time poster! 🤗

I got the Mokki in Camel. I immediately regretted the purchase because I wasn’t sure it was worth the price. Once I reconciled the purchase itself, I regretted my Camel color selection— in part because the pictures posted to Reddit of the Camel in-store were… lackluster.

She came today, and I am squarely on the fence. I think the lines of this bag might show best in the Chalk or Taupe, because the Camel isn’t really knocking me out 😕

Attachments

• IMG_3961.jpeg
    IMG_3961.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3960.jpeg
    IMG_3960.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3959.jpeg
    IMG_3959.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3958.jpeg
    IMG_3958.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3957.jpeg
    IMG_3957.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3956.jpeg
    IMG_3956.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3962.jpeg
    IMG_3962.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 45

Can’t wait to see your reveal!