Polène handbags

I hope you are not tired of seeing me and my Dix. :lol:

View attachment 5654615
Not only am I not tired of it, I'd like to request you post more, and especially in this thread for what Polene are you wearing today:

I really like to go to that thread for pics of people wearing theirs, and your pics would be great there too for when people are looking for mod shots!

We share the same preference in terms of accessing our items. In the past, I've rehomed bags that I really like in terms of style but prove too difficult to use. As I carry very little, the Dix works. Or maybe it's the other way round, because I love the green hue, I'm trying to make it work? :lol: It's proving to be quite versatile with my colorful wardrobe though.

View attachment 5654254
I definitely have tiny bags that I love enough to make it work, and this bag is BEAUTIFUL so I can totally understand!! Loving all the photos! :loveeyes:

Anyone had this issue with the neuf in camel? I’m gutted just received it and took it out of the box to see almost like the colour has peeled off? I know it’s only small but if it is already like this and it’s brand new what’s it going to look like after a years time! Such a shame I love the bag so much! Just wondering has anyone else experienced this too?

7A297F3A-401F-4AC9-97BD-29F31DD15F7D.jpeg

969282B1-2BFF-4D2F-BDDC-EF39E0CD04BC.jpeg

E9666533-CD82-4B6C-BD38-B30BFE4AE768.jpeg

59BB7AEC-7E3D-4434-B37B-768FEA08266C.jpeg

That is a brilliant idea. :biggrin: And that bag you are getting is stunning. Didn't know the brand but it looks like it would have something for me too (as spoken by a true handbag addict :nuts:). What color are you getting?

Best of luck with your surgery. I will need those happy thoughts before the anesthesia kicks in because I tend to get a bit nervous right before I go under. You know how it is.
But it's okay cause we'll be back soon, with better health and a bigger handbag collection. :P
So Hi again,
How are you doing? Did you already have your surgery? I got mine last week and now Im at home recovering.

And now the most important part :biggrin: : my brand new Ameli Zurich bag „Viadukt Work“ in dark grey!:love: (Sorry for crashing Polène thread again, Im gonna stop this, I promise)

Hope you get something nice for yourself too. Kind regards :flowers:

C5A9F9A5-9BF8-40E9-B195-E1133EB1FA2C.jpeg

Anyone had this issue with the neuf in camel? I’m gutted just received it and took it out of the box to see almost like the colour has peeled off? I know it’s only small but if it is already like this and it’s brand new what’s it going to look like after a years time! Such a shame I love the bag so much! Just wondering has anyone else experienced this too?

View attachment 5656631

View attachment 5656632

View attachment 5656633

View attachment 5656634
Hey,
My Numero Un in camel is doing the same, not brand new anymore but not used much often either…
I actually dont know whats going on with Polène, but to me the leather surface seems of bit cheaper quality than other brands, it rubs off quite fast:hrmm: not in years, more in about weeks or months….
I would try to return and exchange for another one, good luck! :flowers:

View attachment 5656631

View attachment 5656632

View attachment 5656633

View attachment 5656634
I don't have a camel Neuf, but neither of my bags shows this kind of wear. I even have the feeling they hold up better than my other bags. Really bummed Polene has such inconsistent quality...

Reactions: rayceline
Could I ask anyone with a 7 mini to measure the dimensions at the widest part of the inside pocket, and also the vertical height? I think my phone is slightly too big to fit in horizontally (it's 16.7cm and it looks like the dimensions are for the outside of the bag which is bigger than the inside). I was wondering if I could fit it vertically, but not sure if the flap would close if I did that. Not sure if it would fit at an angle, either... any insight would be super helpful! Thanks!