Pochette extender/key ring alternatives

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I've been needing an extender for quite a while, but I never got around to it because I'd rather spend my money on a bag or other accessory. Although the bag sits nicely on my shoulder, I wouldn't mind a little more space...

I went to the mall a few days ago, and I noticed that there were some really cute keychains from Coach and other brands, and I knew a couple of them would fit in the D-ring of my pochette. However, I refrained because I was afraid it would look tacky in the eyes of other LV lovers. :sweatdrop: I know that's a very juvenile frame of mind, but I couldn't help it at the time being.

My question is...do you think it's a bad idea to use a different keychain as an extender for the pochette accessories?

^LOL, yeah, you're right. I actually *did* get a keychain from Spencer's...I couldn't pass it up...it says "Go Away". I hooked it onto my pochette, and I thought it looked cute! And it only cost me $4...and I needed a keychain for my keys, anyway.

^LOL, yeah, you're right. I actually *did* get a keychain from Spencer's...I couldn't pass it up...it says "Go Away". I hooked it onto my pochette, and I thought it looked cute! And it only cost me $4...and I needed a keychain for my keys, anyway.

If you like it..why not?? extra $$ you save will go toward next LV..

If you like it..why not?? extra $$ you save will go toward next LV..

I thought that your bracelet alternative was great! I should definitely try that!

pinkiwhatever99 - I like to fend off boys. J/K, I've always been a fan of keychains with bad attitude....I have a collection of these, and can never seem to get rid of them.

hehe... You must be one hot babe to ward off boys...:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Yeah, I liked bagsnbags pics of pochette extenders too. very original. btw... I'm a keychain addict also...:sad:

i actualy went out today and brought a cheap bracelet to use as an extender on my azur pochette. I think it looks cute and the charms match the bag (besides it being silver). ill take some pics and post soon.