Pochette extender/key ring alternatives

randomlily

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
here we go.. maybe all the things hanging off it are a bit too much but it looks pretty irl. oh and bagsnbags, it was you who gave me the idea to do this, i remembered seeing your thread before i got the pochette.. sorry for the huge pictures..

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
wow, that's gorgeous, randomlily!!! The colors work really well! I wouldn't put too much weight in the bag though.

randomlily

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
wow, that's gorgeous, randomlily!!! The colors work really well! I wouldn't put too much weight in the bag though.
the charms on the bracelet are only plastic, so they are not very heavy.
i would love to use the pastilles as an extender....if only i had one:Push:

bernz84

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
here we go.. maybe all the things hanging off it are a bit too much but it looks pretty irl. oh and bagsnbags, it was you who gave me the idea to do this, i remembered seeing your thread before i got the pochette.. sorry for the huge pictures..

That is gorgeous! You gals are really creative!

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
bernz--i am at work and can not post pics, but I do this with bracelets and other lines key ring as well. As long as it does not clash (ie scream another lines monogram etc) I think it is cute and fun and shows you are openminded to many designers etc.

bianca.tan

Certified LV Addict
Oct 30, 2006
Houston, TX
very creative! :yes:

i have the LV keychain/extender so i guess i don't have to do this. if only the Pastilles is cheap, i won't mind using it as an extender. but for it's price, it's too impractical :P

bagsnbags

got tempted easily!
Apr 11, 2006
Psssttt...Secret!!!

:nuts: :love: :yes: Wow..it goes very well with azur..I love it..it's pretty!!! Thanks for sharing..

randomlily

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
princesslisa yours looks really pretty! i love that it is gold and matches the gold hardware. i looked forever but couldnt find anything with a gold chain or something, seems most things are silver at the moment around here.
And thanks for your compliments guys :P