Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

Mr Murphy, looking all arty.
View attachment 3625741
Phabulous Phillip, who fell asleep sitting up, with his head on William
View attachment 3625742

Also, under the heading 'Mortified' - walked out the door a while ago and ran into my neighbour, who casually mentioned that, "You're up early, what've you been doing?" My answer was as follows, " I've been pooping. Wait, no - not me, the cats. I've been cleaning their trays." Gah.

Hai Murphy!!! :flowers::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
Phil...Phil...Phill...:facepalm::facepalm:

Maybe you should find some of the Peeps Oreo cookies if you have them over there. I hear they can make "things" more interesting. You would get colored easter eggs if the news reports are right. :graucho:

Hai Murphy!!! :flowers::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
Phil...Phil...Phill...:facepalm::facepalm:

Maybe you should find some of the Peeps Oreo cookies if you have them over there. I hear they can make "things" more interesting. You would get colored easter eggs if the news reports are right. :graucho:

Taste the rainbow!!!! Poop the rainbow!!!!!!

Jesse Louise! Now you got me calling them Oreo Poops! :shocked: :biggrin:

Have you ever nuked a Peep? :graucho: :cray:
image.jpeg
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I only recently learned of these Peeps from @buzzytoes - although there was no mention of the colourful side effects...
Luckily, it seems they're not veggie-friendly, so I can tick that off my List of Things to Worry About.
Imagine, though - visiting your Dr to tell him you've been pooping rainbows...:panic:

View attachment 3626716
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I only recently learned of these Peeps from @buzzytoes - although there was no mention of the colourful side effects...
Luckily, it seems they're not veggie-friendly, so I can tick that off my List of Things to Worry About.
Imagine, though - visiting your Dr to tell him you've been pooping rainbows...:panic:

bwahahahaha

are you talking about the marshmallow Peeps or the Oreo Peeps cookies? Pretty sure regular Oreo cookies are vegan. Haven't seen the Peep variety yet

bwahahahaha

are you talking about the marshmallow Peeps or the Oreo Peeps cookies? Pretty sure regular Oreo cookies are vegan. Haven't seen the Peep variety yet
The Peeps cookies. I know regular Oreos and some of the flavoured ones, are vegan :yahoo: but Poops - umm, Peeps, are marshmallow, aren't they? Which generally means nasties lurk within...

The Peeps cookies. I know regular Oreos and some of the flavoured ones, are vegan :yahoo: but Poops - umm, Peeps, are marshmallow, aren't they? Which generally means nasties lurk within...
I went on Amazon and looked up the Oreo Peeps cookies. They had an over 60% 1 rating. But I didn't see anything in them that we couldn't eat.........unless you mean the red dye.
Ingredients: Sugar, Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate {Vitamin B1}, Riboflavin {Vitamin B2}, Folic Acid), Palm And/Or Canola Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Red 3, Natural Flavor, Confectioner's Glaze, Carnauba Wax.
There is no marshmallow in them.......................unlike the stand alone Peeps.
And who eats PINK Peeps anyway?????????????? Peeps are yellow! hMMMMPPPPHHHH
Anyone who eats PINK Peeps deserves what they shi...................ummmmmmm............................get

An LOL fact..................when I first got on a computer and saw posters referring to their peeps I thought they were talking about yellow marshmallow chicks :blush::facepalm:

Last edited: