Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

mm bacon.. now i'm hungry.

love the sofa clever. we have a sectional that one of us can lounge on and love it. thank god for washable fabric (eyes mr jax)

ollie is doing better. he definitely has energy again (as he has been fighting me) and the thing that really worried me looks a bit better. here's hoping.

Reactions: boxermom
I overslept this morning, mainly because I feel :sick: and could do with a day in bed...Anyway, performing my scullery maid duties for the cats, cleaning, medicating, etc., I left the lounge to make brefus for everyone. When I came back there was a small black cat standing by the entrance to the kitchen, having a very sweary conversation with Wills and Ruben. I thought for a moment that I was seeing Noggin's ghost, it was the image of him. I was bought rapidly back to a more Earthly plain when this cat looked at me and started bellowing about, "THIS DELAY TO MY MEAL IS UNACCEPTABLE! I HAD TO LEAVE MY PEN TO FIND YOU, WAITRESS AND THIS WILL BE REFLECTED IN THE SIZE OF MY TIP TO YOU!" Yep, Molly had pushed the door open and had taken herself off on an little outing...
I am encouraged though, that as she didn't try to dismember anyone, perhaps she will one day accept the rest of the family...

I overslept this morning, mainly because I feel :sick: and could do with a day in bed...Anyway, performing my scullery maid duties for the cats, cleaning, medicating, etc., I left the lounge to make brefus for everyone. When I came back there was a small black cat standing by the entrance to the kitchen, having a very sweary conversation with Wills and Ruben. I thought for a moment that I was seeing Noggin's ghost, it was the image of him. I was bought rapidly back to a more Earthly plain when this cat looked at me and started bellowing about, "THIS DELAY TO MY MEAL IS UNACCEPTABLE! I HAD TO LEAVE MY PEN TO FIND YOU, WAITRESS AND THIS WILL BE REFLECTED IN THE SIZE OF MY TIP TO YOU!" Yep, Molly had pushed the door open and had taken herself off on an little outing...
I am encouraged though, that as she didn't try to dismember anyone, perhaps she will one day accept the rest of the family...

Desperate times clearly call for desperate measures!!! Maybe there is hope for Miss Molly Meaniepants after all.

Reactions: clevercat