Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

He really is, boxermom. He's thirteen this year - hard to believe he's been here six years in April. How is Sabo my puppeh-crush doing these days? I often think of him [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

He's doing really well for a senior citizen. We had a scare about a month ago-he collapsed and couldn't get up for a long time. Our great vet did tests and found he has an irregular heartbeat. Nothing specific we can do but we're adding a fish oil supplement to support heart health. He's been fine since the incident. It scared us to death!

Doris is very pretty. Is she as big as she looks in the picture?

No, she's teeny-tiny, cats. I think her summerhouse, because it's small, makes her look bigger. Im amazed I was able to get a clear photo of her - usually all I get is a blurry tabby backside as she dashes off :biggrin:

He's doing really well for a senior citizen. We had a scare about a month ago-he collapsed and couldn't get up for a long time. Our great vet did tests and found he has an irregular heartbeat. Nothing specific we can do but we're adding a fish oil supplement to support heart health. He's been fine since the incident. It scared us to death!

My goodness, you must've been terrified! I'm pleased there's been no repeat performance. Poor Sabo. Please plant a kiss on that cute widdle head for me (if he'll let you!). :heart:

doris you are so lovely!

Why thank you, Aunty Dusty! How is Ollie getting on? And Mr Jax?

Ollie is back to him normal self. He is feisty again.
Mr Jax has taken to peeing on our floor every morning.... le sigh. Vet visit scheduled.

So glad to hear Ollie is better - yay! Not so very glad to hear Mr Jax is still peeing where he shouldn't. Poor little guy - thank goodness he has you and Mr Paws in his corner. I know how it feels, dealing with the constant *mishaps* Sending you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Those wittle black toe beans are asking to be tickled heheheheh.

Why, yes. Yes they are :biggrin:
How are the newbies doing, vin? Not so new now, I know...

Over here today, the weather has been scarily bad. I was talking on the phone earlier, standing by the window. Somewhat distracted by a plane that was all.over.the.place. as it attempted to start its' descent. Trains are cancelled, roads are closed...one of those days when I am more grateful than ever that I can work from home.
Anyway, I mention this as the weatherbomb has been named by the Meteorological Office as 'Storm Doris'. :biggrin:

The reason we can't have Nice Things.
Within moments of setting up their newest toy - this (third?fourth?) Cat's Meow, William had boogered all over it. A few minutes later, Jasmine was seen skulking off with the tail attachment in her mouth. Still, they'll probably get a few hours of fun out of it before trashing it completely :biggrin: and it has given me the all-too-rare opportunity to get a group shot of all the kittens together. Plus Ruben, of course - he tells me he's been made an honorary member of the Hell's Angels (kittens) gang. :giggle:
image.jpeg

The reason we can't have Nice Things.
Within moments of setting up their newest toy - this (third?fourth?) Cat's Meow, William had boogered all over it. A few minutes later, Jasmine was seen skulking off with the tail attachment in her mouth. Still, they'll probably get a few hours of fun out of it before trashing it completely :biggrin: and it has given me the all-too-rare opportunity to get a group shot of all the kittens together. Plus Ruben, of course - he tells me he's been made an honorary member of the Hell's Angels (kittens) gang. :giggle:
View attachment 3615161

Well the floor seems to be holding up nicely ;)

Reactions: clevercat