Please help, UPS lost my Chanel bag

Again, I don't think this is a race issue... and I am sad to think that you are so

hell bent on feeling this way...

you should have taken the time to look at the paperwork & perhaps you would

have noticed the info about the insurance... YOU were too TRUSTING!! and

now you are learning a very very costly lesson.... today is a holiday

corporate UPS may not be working...

Have you tried calling the Chanel boutique to see if has indeed arrived there??

Yes, I have been keep intouch with them, I have brought 3 bags from them, I don't think they would lied about it ..
I did learned my lessons, don't ever ship out anything like this ..

your links don't work.

Is this it?

Picture6.png

That's it !!

I guess I don't understand this at all? Why didn't you pack it yourself and why didn't you buy the full amount of insurance for the bag? Sorry if I missed something along the way, but if I were shipping a Chanel, I'd do everything I could do but drive it to the location myself, just to be sure it would arrive safely. :smile: I don't see anything that indicates racism here, just a lost box.

Thx for making me feels such idiot not driving 4 hrs to Orlando store !!

Two things, may matter, may not...one, a courier will not know if a package is insured or not, and two, the scan that says "out for delivery" was at 5 a.m., couriers are not out that early! That was likely the scan placed on the pkg. when it arrived to the UPS station.

Two things, may matter, may not...one, a courier will not know if a package is insured or not, and two, the scan that says "out for delivery" was at 5 a.m., couriers are not out that early! That was likely the scan placed on the pkg. when it arrived to the UPS station.

Im assuming if anybody could stole this package would be ppl worked in the facility... But who knows ?

I think the only way for You to get your money back would be through your credit card purchase protection. How long ago did You buy this bag? how did You pay? If with credit card call them and ask them whats their purchase protection policy? I know Police will not get involved with this. And UPS will not go after any of their emplyees. They will give You $100 plus whatever You paid for shipping. Thats it

Oh, she knows , and shes Denied on everything, she said she asked me of I need to delcare value of it, cuz it's such a big bag , I
Told her i don't need to .. She said she even ask me if I need extra insurance on top of it . I told her , no !!!

Omg .. So wrong !!' god need to punish her for making everything up !!
So pissed , and ofcourse the Owner going to stand his employees back , not me !!
Did I even mention she put in a wrong add on it ?
I gave her suite number should be 280 .
She kept telling me her address on the ups computer saids 143 ..
And I told her it need to be corrected , that's the time the owner came out , I will lose my insurance and gurantee If I insis use 280 ..
So they put both suite number on it ..
Now its all happening .. I'm felt im so dumb . And idiot .first of all, the add was wrong , and y the hell I didn't them pack ?
All my fault ..

According to Chanel, their Orlando boutique is 4200 Conroy Road #280, Orlando, FL 32839

I suspect the package was undeliverable because of the wrong suit# that UPS store used.
They are not USPS, UPS usually doesn't have flexibility to deliver to a correct address without fixing on their data base, means it takes at least one day to do so. I think (I hope) there is still something that UPS should look at because your package might have been in their Orlando station still.

I think the only way for You to get your money back would be through your credit card purchase protection. How long ago did You buy this bag? how did You pay? If with credit card call them and ask them whats their purchase protection policy? I know Police will not get involved with this. And UPS will not go after any of their emplyees. They will give You $100 plus whatever You paid for shipping. Thats it

It's a master card , 3 months ago !!

According to Chanel, their Orlando boutique is 4200 Conroy Road #280, Orlando, FL 32839

I suspect the package was undeliverable because of the wrong suit# that UPS store used.
They are not USPS, UPS usually doesn't have flexibility to deliver to a correct address without fixing on their data base, means it takes at least one day to do so. I think (I hope) there is still something that UPS should look at because your package might have been in their Orlando station still.

But they only going investigate this package for 8 days , that means after 8 days , they close the case , they r not going to look for it anymore .

There's are 3 problems with the bag , and since im their loyalty customer, they agree to exchange it for me .

Oh, I see. Why didn't they send Fed Ex? When I returned to Chanel, the sent the courier with the label.You're exchanging a bag for defects and they expected you to pay for the shipping? That doesn't sound right.

Oh, I see. Why didn't they send Fed Ex? When I returned to Chanel, the sent the courier with the label.You're exchanging a bag for defects and they expected you to pay for the shipping? That doesn't sound right.

Yeah.. Nothing make any sense now ..
Yes I should"ve ask for labels for fed ex,
I should gone to USPS or fed ex instead of ups .