Please help me pick out my first Cartier watch!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which cartier watch should i get???

1. Santo

2. Tank

3. Roadster

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ahhhhhh...they are all so beautiful:buttercup:, its so hard to choose one...i wish i could get them all, but i'm not a collector, so i think more than 2 watches for me is just a waste:sweatdrop: I fell in love with the Santo since i saw thegracefull's pic, i think its a very classic and dressy watch and i can totally see myself wearing it even in my 30-40s. The Roadster is totally me (20s), it goes with my current wardrobe, causal but still classic.

2. OK, update - if I was still in my 20s (like you) I'd go for Roadster as my first Cartier, and then in my 30s (like me) I'd get Tank. :smile: I don't know exactly why but I never was crazy about Santos, just not my style I guess. I'm not a watch collector either but having a couple different ones sounds about right, especially since there are so many beautiful watches out there now! :tender:

3. Wow....it seems that the Roadster is getting really popular now!! It really surprises me that not many ppl like the santos, i thought its one of the classics from Cartier.....

Thanks, JackieG:heart:~I like the Roadster better than the tank (stainless steel), the roadster is more unique, the tank you can see everywhere....

4. I have both the tank and the roadster (pink face), and I am in my late 20s. I wear my (small size, all steel) tank 99% of the time. I love both but the tank is so sleek and lightweight, it is actually far more comfortable to wear. The roadster is beautiful but feels heavy/chunky on the wrist and is fairly prone to scratching on things.
    If choosing the tank I would definitely vote for the all steel. I think this watch looks more classic/simple in all one metal. I think the mixed 2 tone breaks up the style of the watch unnecessarily. That's just my opinion. I think the steel watch and YG love bracelet would be beautiful together!

5. Hmm...if choosing the tank, i don't think i would get the all steel one, its just too plain IMHO...hehe, i'm so used to my bling-bling J12:shame: The Roadster is kinda similar to the J12, sporty size wise. The 2-tone Santo and Tank are quite different from what i have, and i think either one will go nicely with my growing YG jewelry collection:love:

6. I think what works well for the Santos is that it lays flat on your wrist. For clinical work, perhaps that is a consideration?

7. OH, after all this watch talk, I think I'm ready for a new one too! :yes: My DH will be thrilled, he's dying to get me a new watch lol The only problem is we have totally differnt ideas of what a great woman's watch is :lol:
    :back2topic: Bracelets get dirt between the links, Tank will be easier to clean ;) Yes, I LOVE my Tank lol

8. Roadster!

9. Get the Tank. Classic Style for years to come. You can dress down or up with that watch, especially two tone.

10. I think the 2-tone is really growing on me, i need to choose between the santo and tank!!

11. You know you want the Tank. :P

12. Def a Roadster, i have one and Love It!

13. bb10lue- You can see the diff. of both my 18K Roadster and Santos (the Santos feel much lighter than the Roadster), I had the stainless steel Tank but sold it because the stainless steel dullness ( also FYI: IMO both the Santos and Tank are lighter than the Roadster). Good luck with your decision.;)

14. I like the roadster.

15. Yes...i saw your new Roadster:love:absolutely love it!! But its $$$ out of my budget right now. I think i'm going to choose between the two 2-tone ones, either Santo or Tank. Probably get it in next week or two;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice