Please help me pick out my first Cartier watch!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which cartier watch should i get???

1. Santo

2. Tank

3. Roadster

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I like the santo more.

2. I love the Roadster Steel.:heart:

3. I own three cartier watches and would definately go with a solid tone watch over the two tone. I have been wearing my 18kt yellow gold (mens size) tank for two solid years and haven't changed. As a dentist I find it is very resistant to everything. I also own the mens 38mm SS Pasha and I had a beautiful diamond bezel (aftermarket) made for it in case I wanted a dressier look, but, I prefer without it. I also have a very casual mens one: the black rubber strap and SS watch which I think is called chromascope.
    As you can see I tend to favor the larger faces.
    If I were you I would definately go with the solid stainless steel roadster, it's young and hip. If I were in school or in my early years in practice, that would have been my choice had I been able to afford it back then..(they didn't even have that model though) and I did wear the two tone ladies rolex datejust for 10yrs!!! Two tones were popular before 2000 for women.
    I did pick out the two tone chronograph roadster for my boyfriend which he purchased when he bought me my gold tank..so you see I do like the roadster.
    Get the solid stainless roadster..it's totally current, hip, and just large enough to make a nice statement. Second would be the all stainless steel tank in a mens face size. Hope I helped a bit and Good luck...

4. Does anyone know prices of two-tone Cartier tank and two-tone Cartier santo?

5. 2-tone tank is $5725, and 2 tone santo is 6100. Both in ladies size

6. Thanks! Do they make a mid-size? I was just reading some old threads and found a modeling picture of you with roadster and dog. My roadster is a pink face and I have a 9 month old schnoodle (1/2 poodle and 1/2 mini schnauzer) that looks like your dog! What made you choose tank over santo? They're both beautiful!

7. ^Yes they do!! I like the small size better, cos i already have two large-medium size watches. Hehe, my baby (he is a mini schnauzer) always finds his way into my pics:P

I tried on both tank and santo, they both are gorgeous!! The santo is smaller and thinner than the tank, the surface is shinier and more polished than the tank. I feel the Santo is a very dressy watch, which doesn't really go with my current wardrobe. Thats being said, i might get it in the future, but just not now...:rolleyes:;)

8. I say Tank - in the midsize

9. What is price of two-tone midsize?
    These are watches that I have: roadster pink face, black 33 mm j12 with diamond markers, midsize ss rhodium roman rolex, and a couple others not as high-end. For a two-tone, I had eyes on a ladies jubilee rolex but bb10lue got me thinking about a two-tone Cartier tank. I like that it is less $ probably partly due to no diamonds on it. Which one should I do as I already have a Cartier and a Rolex?

10. The mid size 2-tone tank is 6050, santo is 6725.

Hmmm....i don't know. Im not too familiar with Rolex to be honest. i've only seen a couple of pics on TPF, and im loving the gold one with diamond markers!! Very luxury and blingy~!!:heart: Cartier tank on the other hand, since it has no diamonds, it can be worn casual or dressy.

11. roadster baby!!!

12. chessmont and bb10lue - went to Cartier today and looked at both size tanks! the mid-size is definitely for me as I am about 5 ft 6 or 5 ft 7 and 119 pounds. The small size looked too dainty. I LOVED the mid-size two-tone. I'm not going to worry about scratches showing since it will not be my everyday watch. I have a jubilee bracelet rolex and j12 for fun. If the Cartier is more for dress, it shouldn't get too marked up. Now I just have to figure out where the funds are coming from! It probably won't be untill 2009 but at least the hard part is done ( being happy with my decision).

13. I have both the Tank Francaise and Roadster. I love the Tank for a classic look. Roadster is definitely more contemporary. They're both wonderful watches and you should get many years of enjoyment out of either. Have fun shopping!

14. I think the Tank is such a classic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice