Please help me pick out my first Cartier watch!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which cartier watch should i get???

1. Santo

2. Tank

3. Roadster

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 May 19, 2008
    Last edited: May 19, 2008
    I'll be starting my clinical placement in July, so i need a new more classic watch, instead of the J12 that i've been wearing. So im now down to three styles (within my price range), Santo 2-tone demoiselle, Tank 2-tone, and Steel Roadster.The santo one is quite dressy and feminine, the tank is very classic, and the roadster is very chic. I'll be getting one in June, just before i go overseas so i can claim about 10% tax back.

TIA :heart:!!

Santo 2-tone demoiselle
    [​IMG]

Tank 2-tone (YG)
    [​IMG]

Roadster Steel
    [​IMG]

2. I love the second!

3. roadster!

4. santos d beautiful!

5. Tank or Santos!

6. roadster all the way!

7. Roadster is my first choice, tank the second.

8. #8 May 19, 2008
    Last edited: May 19, 2008
    hmmm..:thinking:...let's see...since I own the first one (Santos), I will def. say first one!!! but I like the roadster too, either way is a :tup::tup:

9. Santos looks nice:tup: I do have a Tank Francaise, but save it for dressier occasions.

10. I bought my daughter the stainless santos when she graduated from law school. She had been leaning toward the tank until she discovered the santos. She still loves it 2 years later!

11. I have the Roadster and love it.

12. hmm......should i go for the steel or 2-tone? Its a big purchase, and i would love to be able to wear it 10 yrs later:thinking::thinking:.

13. I went for the Tank. Love it! :smile:

14. I would go with either the tank or santos, to me the roadster has a simialar chunky, kinda sporty feel that the j12 has...

15. I have and love the Tank. :heart:

The two-tone makes it easier to mix and match the jewellery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice