Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

TRR bag is here and it’s definitely not wine, the purple undertones are too deep to be wine. So I’m going with Berry and it has the FDL lining. What ya think @Antonia?! I’ll try to take some better pics outside tomorrow. Back side of bag has some slight glitter on it any tips on removing it. Overall I’m pretty happy happy with the condition of the bag. 64CDBBAF-3C1A-4271-A96E-319B94F91A6D.jpeg8A84E470-F5D7-493B-AC83-56197A83708C.jpeg5489C28A-3671-4004-B1F4-BE536715CBEA.jpeg44AB2D3E-33D9-4CBD-9377-8750FF664F53.jpeg9587C7A6-4542-4ECC-99CC-98556AD72BE6.jpegC699CF1D-7BE2-4C33-A2DF-89976BAADC8B.jpeg

TRR bag is here and it’s definitely not wine, the purple undertones are too deep to be wine. So I’m going with Berry and it has the FDL lining. What ya think @Antonia?! I’ll try to take some better pics outside tomorrow. Back side of bag has some slight glitter on it any tips on removing it. Overall I’m pretty happy happy with the condition of the bag. View attachment 5674930View attachment 5674931View attachment 5674932View attachment 5674933View attachment 5674934View attachment 5674935
Ok, I know that I have the same exact bag but Holy $hit, that's gorgeous!!! :loveeyes: I love your pics!!! Definitely BERRY!! Woo hoo bag twins!! Not sure how to remove the glitter but maybe try a dry facecloth...or maybe gently use a baby wipe type of cloth? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loveeyes:

Ok, I know that I have the same exact bag but Holy $hit, that's gorgeous!!! :loveeyes: I love your pics!!! Definitely BERRY!! Woo hoo bag twins!! Not sure how to remove the glitter but maybe try a dry facecloth...or maybe gently use a baby wipe type of cloth? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:loveeyes:
Pics don’t do this bag justice it’s such a pretty color! I don’t think I’d ever part with this bag. The leather on it is amazing! I miss RM bags being made like this. At least the glitter is on the backside so I’ll try some wipes. Wonder how many of these were made hmm?!?

TRR bag is here and it’s definitely not wine, the purple undertones are too deep to be wine. So I’m going with Berry and it has the FDL lining. What ya think @Antonia?! I’ll try to take some better pics outside tomorrow. Back side of bag has some slight glitter on it any tips on removing it. Overall I’m pretty happy happy with the condition of the bag. View attachment 5674930View attachment 5674931View attachment 5674932View attachment 5674933View attachment 5674934View attachment 5674935
Congratulations on adding this beauty to your collection! :happydance: :yahoo:

Pics don’t do this bag justice it’s such a pretty color! I don’t think I’d ever part with this bag. The leather on it is amazing! I miss RM bags being made like this. At least the glitter is on the backside so I’ll try some wipes. Wonder how many of these were made hmm?!?
That's exactly how I feel about mine! I'm never letting mine go...because I know for a fact I'd have sellers remorse x 100!! Also, the aged brass HW looks so great with that rich color!! Mine and yours are the only two I've ever seen!! Don't you love how the leather has an almost matte finish? I think that's what I love most!! Congrats again!! Let us know if you get that glitter removed. But like you said, it's on the back, so nobody will see it. :tup:

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS
That's exactly how I feel about mine! I'm never letting mine go...because I know for a fact I'd have sellers remorse x 100!! Also, the aged brass HW looks so great with that rich color!! Mine and yours are the only two I've ever seen!! Don't you love how the leather has an almost matte finish? I think that's what I love most!! Congrats again!! Let us know if you get that glitter removed. But like you said, it's on the back, so nobody will see it. :tup:
Omg I love the matte finish on the leather. I’ll have to find a pic of the bag, hopefully if I can find it but I think there is a navy version of this bag if I remember correctly. The finish of the bag seemed very similar if not the same.

I tried to remove the glitter off the backside but it’s not just glitter it’s a paint. So I’m just gonna leave it and stop trying to remove it. I don’t want to ruin the leather and you can’t really see it especially on the backside. If the bag was turned around you have to be really looking at it to even see it. I already switched into the bag he he so I’ll post some pics later today when I can get some good lighting.