Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

I know, lately it's been so quiet here! :sad: That frenzy that we had re-buying the o/s bags has slowed to a crawl again. I'm actually surprised there is not more interest in the newer bags aside from the Edie. But on a side note, I love your fringe hobo!!! :heart:
Thanks!
I've noticed that the prices of RMs on PM are on the high side lately too..

• Wow
Reactions: Antonia
I know, lately it's been so quiet here! :sad: That frenzy that we had re-buying the o/s bags has slowed to a crawl again. I'm actually surprised there is not more interest in the newer bags aside from the Edie. But on a side note, I love your fringe hobo!!! :heart:
Trying to be really careful of what I put back into my collection. I’m over having a ton of bags it causes me way too much anxiety on organizing them and trying to use them all! I’m here just lurking lately I guess you could call it ha ha. Mainly just been searching for Nikki bags but nothing has really caught my eye. RM has some interesting designs for newer bags but just not really my style. Last RM bag I purchased was the cream Nikki and still love it! Have my eye on some MABS but they kinda pricy. I did buy a bag recently that’s featured on the show Yellowstone! Still waiting for it to arrive.

Trying to be really careful of what I put back into my collection. I’m over having a ton of bags it causes me way too much anxiety on organizing them and trying to use them all! I’m here just lurking lately I guess you could call it ha ha. Mainly just been searching for Nikki bags but nothing has really caught my eye. RM has some interesting designs for newer bags but just not really my style. Last RM bag I purchased was the cream Nikki and still love it! Have my eye on some MABS but they kinda pricy. I did buy a bag recently that’s featured on the show Yellowstone! Still waiting for it to arrive.
I know what you mean!! I'm the same way, too much anxiety...I just want a more streamlined collection of bags!! Oh tell me about the Yellowstone bag? Is the the on Beth is always carrying? :nuts:

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS