Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Omg I love the matte finish on the leather. I’ll have to find a pic of the bag, hopefully if I can find it but I think there is a navy version of this bag if I remember correctly. The finish of the bag seemed very similar if not the same.

I tried to remove the glitter off the backside but it’s not just glitter it’s a paint. So I’m just gonna leave it and stop trying to remove it. I don’t want to ruin the leather and you can’t really see it especially on the backside. If the bag was turned around you have to be really looking at it to even see it. I already switched into the bag he he so I’ll post some pics later today when I can get some good lighting.
Ohh, would love to see a navy version!! Wouldn't mind having that!

Good idea to leave as is...you don't want anything to happen to the finish of the leather especially if you can't really see it. Yes, please post more eye candy!!!

Reactions: Shelby33
Omg I love the matte finish on the leather. I’ll have to find a pic of the bag, hopefully if I can find it but I think there is a navy version of this bag if I remember correctly. The finish of the bag seemed very similar if not the same.

I tried to remove the glitter off the backside but it’s not just glitter it’s a paint. So I’m just gonna leave it and stop trying to remove it. I don’t want to ruin the leather and you can’t really see it especially on the backside. If the bag was turned around you have to be really looking at it to even see it. I already switched into the bag he he so I’ll post some pics later today when I can get some good lighting.
I wonder how that glitter got on there but it's a small area. enjoy your beautiful bag

Reactions: Jeepgurl76