Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
jessicalistic - Beautiful haircut (and smile). Love the curls the hairdresser gave you!

lovemysavior - I love the candid picture of you and DH, even if it's just your backside, I can feel the love :love: BTW the delightful was made for you, it's perfect on you!

susiana - DD looks so cheerful! I bet she's thinking "this will be all mine's soon!!"

drspock7 - You're beautiful and I love your fall outfit! AlsoI would never guess that jacket is your daughter's, it looks like it was made for you.

Speedy 25 for Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you all have a yummy day with your loved ones!!

8208299270_dddfce0603.jpg

jessicalistic - Beautiful haircut (and smile). Love the curls the hairdresser gave you!

lovemysavior - I love the candid picture of you and DH, even if it's just your backside, I can feel the love :love: BTW the delightful was made for you, it's perfect on you!

susiana - DD looks so cheerful! I bet she's thinking "this will be all mine's soon!!"

drspock7 - You're beautiful and I love your fall outfit! AlsoI would never guess that jacket is your daughter's, it looks like it was made for you.

You made me believe that 'blue is neutral color'! Happy thanksgiving!

Love the bag and jacket!!!
Thanks!

image-3443186289.jpg

Here he is wearing it tonight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.