Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retail therapy with my DD at the Mall at Short Hills. Reveal to come...
    [​IMG]

2. My first day out with my new Neverfull! Every time I come back into my room and see it sitting there I can't believe it!

Attached Files:

3. My Amarante Alma relaxing after dinner at my parents yesterday.

Attached Files:

4. Gorgeous LV collection. I got the Cabas Rivington already...otherwise I would get that Damier Neverfull style too. Its leather straps are kind of thinner than the Cabas's...hold better on shoulder :-

5. Your purse is so pretty and shiny I can see your toes! :smile:

6. Lol! Thank you!! I noticed that after I posted it! (Oops)

7. OMG I loveeeeee our Alma the color TDF

8. Going out with my new pomme cles :heart: I decided to leave everything else behind and just take this with a few cards and my license. I love this new little piece too much! Just a little afraid of getting that infamous color/receipt transfer onto this baby!

Attached Files:

• 9.JPG
      9.JPG
      File size:
      278.2 KB
      Views:
  9. Pomme Alma is gorgeous! I'd love to have this bag, but I think it may be a little too big. Gorgeous though!

10. [​IMG]

My Lumineuse PM in Ombre :smile: Perfect everyday bag!

11. Thank You! Originally I thought the color was to bold but now I LVLVLove!!!

12. Neverfull DE with me at the dentist waiting room... I like how DE pattern falls on top of my 'mustard color' jeans... :smile:
    image.jpg

13. Love how the pomme brighten up the black n white animal prints!

14. Thanks. The bag is quite large but I can handle her. I am only bothered because I often bump her into people and walls;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.