Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
mello_yello_jen said:
Larlaannelo - You have a beautiful family! Love all the smiles in your family pic with your bag.

mary5sok - Did hubby and son find what they're looking for?

Markxmikesmom - I love how the vachetta is soaking up all the sun!

br_t - How fun!!! Glad the niners won that game! I bet your speedy was good luck :biggrin:

detski54 - oh my gosh, your mini me is too precious!! That is way too cute, my favorite is the second pic.

mrscurvy - Beautiful outfit, sophisticated with a bold twist!

lil*miz*vixen - Your Bloomie is glowing.

hellokatiegirl - You have LVs in the most beautiful colors ever. I love the color play you work into your outfits. The red pops against the navy/blue and your AWESOME pants!!

a.s.h.l.e.y - hope you had a good lunch, Tivoli looks like she is enjoying all the sun!

nyc_cady - Did you and Trevi have a good night out? I'm sure she got lots of attention on her first outing.

nessie805 - love the damier pattern against your red blouse. You have pretty eyes as well!!

:blush: your so sweet! Thank you :smile:

Larlaannelo - You have a beautiful family! Love all the smiles in your family pic with your bag.

br_t - How fun!!! Glad the niners won that game! I bet your speedy was good luck :biggrin:

detski54 - oh my gosh, your mini me is too precious!! That is way too cute, my favorite is the second pic.

hellokatiegirl - You have LVs in the most beautiful colors ever. I love the color play you work into your outfits. The red pops against the navy/blue and your AWESOME pants!!

a.s.h.l.e.y - hope you had a good lunch, Tivoli looks like she is enjoying all the sun!

nyc_cady - Did you and Trevi have a good night out? I'm sure she got lots of attention on her first outing.

nessie805 - love the damier pattern against your red blouse. You have pretty eyes as well!!

Thank you! We definitely had a great Thanksgiving lunch and Tivoli sure was enjoying the sun! :smile: she got lots of compliments too.. :smile:

Actually we were trying to kill time....they did grab a few rc car stuff though & a lil lego man. :biggrin:

emmagusten said:
Love your hair and your bag!:smile:

Thanks! Though I kinda hate it when the lady styles it all pretty because I'm never able to reproduce the look on my own. Too bad!

Placebo said:
you re so so beautiful!!!!!!
is that speedy 25 or 30

You're so sweet! It's a 25. And I LOVE it. I don't know what people are talking about when they say it is too small. I have a few 30s and am so happy to have a 25 now. Perfect for weekends.

LVoeAffaire said:
You are so gorgeous!!! Beautiful eyes, smile, & hair!!! Btw, love your speedy to, pretty patina!!!

Usually only my mom say that! Haha! Thanks, and I think the patina is great as well. I just got it off eBay, and it's like 15 years old. Love the darkened handles and can't wait for my newer bags to catch up.

Detski54 said:
You're very pretty! I love your smile! Of course, your bag too! :smile:

Wow, thanks! Your comment made me smile some more! This place is great for a girl's self esteem!

Status
Not open for further replies.