Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmerchant said:
She is beautiful! My daughter is almost 2, and I already told my hub I wanted her to carry my pochette. He thinks I'm silly lol. Girls are so fun!

Thank you dear! My daughter is 2 1/2. Hubby laugh so hard when he saw her carrying my pochette, he said its so cute! (but i thought deep down, he's more of proud of her fashionista little girl!) lolots! You're right, it's indeed so fun to have a daughter! & when they grow up, we can share our love for LV with them! Yay! Hahahahaha c",)

Very nice!!! I think you can use the citron in the Fall too. As for Winter, it would look great with cream colored clothing.

Thanks! Love the idea of Citron and Cream!

New thread already?! Us LV lovers sure love using our bags :love:

kickchic - Very sweet picture with DD, going to look for your reveal right after this comment.

reginablair - Your Neverfull is beautiful and you deserve it, congrats!!

fnrthngsnlif - Love, love, love the amarante color.

mmerchant - the pomme looks good against your black/white print, it's a great piece! I hope it stains transfer free for a long time :smile:

GrRoxy - Luscious! Your hair and your bag. Nice coat too!

Phiomega - How awesome are you mustard jeans?! LOVE IT! And you're right, the DE looks good against the jeans!

mary5sok - Your doggy is just too cute!!! Those eyes!!

hellokatiegirl - Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. The citron is a beautiful color and is perfect against the lovely print of your pants :heart:

Thank you mello yello! :smile:

Taking my Epi Borneo Speedy out for air...
Ouch.jpg

I love this color! Nice bag!

i love this, in front of the lime? trees! the bag just pops!!!!

Thanks! Yes, a citron bag in front of a citrus tree! :P

Beautiful pop of colour:smile:

So pretty!! She really pops!!

Thank you so much ladies!

Kickchic - That speedy is a beautiful color! And so is your vest.

christinet - What size speedy do you have?! I am always surprised by how much can fit in a speedy.

Went shopping with my miroir lockit, I need to take her out more, she's too pretty to stay sleeping in her bag.

8201472171_20e17bbcd8_z.jpg

I love this bag and your outfit! I'm like this too with my bags.

a.s.h.l.e.y said:
Heading to lunch with miss Tivoli pm..

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope you all have a great one! :smile:

Ps. It's already thanksgiving day where I'm at.. ;)

She needs a tan! Shes white as snow! Ehehe you an ms tivoli have a Happy Thanksgiving Friend!:hugs:

:hugs: to amrx87 (don't you just love the sweater? The cat on the corner is ingenious), Jen123 (I like your name ;)), JennyErin (I like your name too! ;)), nessie805, Phiomega, and hellokatiegirl. Thank you all for your kind words :heart:

Larlaannelo - You have a beautiful family! Love all the smiles in your family pic with your bag.

mary5sok - Did hubby and son find what they're looking for?

Markxmikesmom - I love how the vachetta is soaking up all the sun!

br_t - How fun!!! Glad the niners won that game! I bet your speedy was good luck :biggrin:

detski54 - oh my gosh, your mini me is too precious!! That is way too cute, my favorite is the second pic.

mrscurvy - Beautiful outfit, sophisticated with a bold twist!

lil*miz*vixen - Your Bloomie is glowing.

hellokatiegirl - You have LVs in the most beautiful colors ever. I love the color play you work into your outfits. The red pops against the navy/blue and your AWESOME pants!!

a.s.h.l.e.y - hope you had a good lunch, Tivoli looks like she is enjoying all the sun!

nyc_cady - Did you and Trevi have a good night out? I'm sure she got lots of attention on her first outing.

nessie805 - love the damier pattern against your red blouse. You have pretty eyes as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.