Pics of new AW2007 Scarves??

Mrssparkles I was so bored today myself that I went through my scarf drawer, selected the ones that were stiffer than the others, washed and then ironed them. They're softer now but....honestly...........:rolleyes:

Shopmom, did you say that you don't like the new scarf of the dancers that is the Christmas card design? What about it do you not like. I haven't seen it yet.

No, no....I LOVE that one!!!! My Alaskan SA has me on the list for that one the moment it hits the store!!! I fell in love with it just from the pic I saw here on the PF!!!! I just know it's going to be fantastic IRL!!!!!:yes:

^^I love that scarf and was even thinking of buying it, even though I hardly know what to do with them.

I was so bored today (It rained all day here) that I decided to break in various pairs of new shoes to avoid blisters, I considered it a new low.

Can I just squeeze this gorgeous one in here? Any excuse to show it off:

scarfon1.jpg

OMG Cal, this I absolutely GOTTA have! It is much too gorgeous for words!
Is this the only colorway it comes in? If there are others... what are they?
Hi Pyrexia, I've no idea if it comes in other colours, it was the only one my store had. SA said it's a limited edition, but not sure if that's true. It's the most beautiful gold colour too.

Here's another pic tied to my bag:

scarfbagqj1.jpg