Pics of new AW2007 Scarves??

Mar 14, 2007
Here he is at last - M.Emile Hermes on his rocking horse. I saw it in another colourway - potiron, I think. Thanks HG for the original photo posted earlier in this thread.

Serenity Now and Provcoll - In addition to the Fantaisie a Cheval colourway post 595, I have seen two more colourways - one in reds, and the other in pastel blues.

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Beautiful scarves BPL! I have the same colorway in the Projets Carres and love it. With all the luscious scarves I can't wait for the weather to get cooler as well.

tods123

Sep 16, 2006
Chevaux de France was one of the few missing a picture (since the website didn't have any), so here's mine, colorway 06, bleu ciel/miel/vert cedrat:

tods123

Sep 16, 2006
^^ Can't, DH's home. Will laugh himself silly catching me taking pic in front of the mirror.

You are getting yours in 2 days anyhow, is Rose Jr. ready with her camera? :yes:

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Oh Tods, thanks for posting the folded Chevaux pictures; they really helped seal the deal for me. That colorway is incredible!

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
USA
^^ Can't, DH's home. Will laugh himself silly catching me taking pic in front of the mirror.

You are getting yours in 2 days anyhow, is Rose Jr. ready with her camera? :yes:
lol, yes she is ready to go! I am bringing her to our south Alaskan store on Tuesday, let me know if you can meet us there.