Pics of new AW2007 Scarves??

pyrexia

rosed.
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
in an orange box
Hi Pyrexia, I've no idea if it comes in other colours, it was the only one my store had. SA said it's a limited edition, but not sure if that's true. It's the most beautiful gold colour too.
Thanks for the info Cal :P I shall go troll my local store to see if they got them!

Deelove82

Dec 12, 2006
Here's my new Carré. It came in the day before I bought it. They had this print as the huge cashmere scarf,too. That one was beautiful, but a little too expensive for me.

Attachments

allaboutnice

J'adore Hermes
Dec 16, 2006
UK
www.allaboutnice.com
OMG Cal, this I absolutely GOTTA have! It is much too gorgeous for words!
Is this the only colorway it comes in? If there are others... what are they?
I tried this on in Nice in the South of France last week, it was black/brown colourway rather than black/gold. Very nice and I love this size scarf, I have a plain one in 70cm, very versatile size.

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Okay, the Rose VIF that had been sent to me in the Carnet de Bal did not work on me, but that blue one is TDF!

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
DQ, I do have that first one, Projet Carres--it's my second equine-themed scarf (Les Boxes in red that I got w/you was my first), and I love it. You have to see it in person and fold it up. It's gorgeous and that red is a new red that I've never seen before; the perfect shade--called Rouge Carmin. Someone had posted the Projet Carres in a pale blue/blonde colorway as well. Not sure what other colorways it will come in yet.

trama turgo

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I've been told by my Alaskan store that they're expecting them in about one month or so. Nothing much left until then BTW.

I LOVE:love: Muffin

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
I tried this on in Nice in the South of France last week, it was black/brown colourway rather than black/gold. Very nice and I love this size scarf, I have a plain one in 70cm, very versatile size.
I will leave for Nice tomorrow, so now i know what to look for :yahoo: