Pics of new AW2007 Scarves??

They are in my store, so I am sure they are coming to the rest of alaska any minute...we get things pretty late out here. I had myself on a twill ban, so ended up leaving two behind....:crybaby:

The "in the Pocket" is co cute...

Deelove, this is so wonderful!! I had not seen this!
attachment.php

And the dancers!!! OMG!!! I totally forgot to look at that one...aaargh!!!!!!!

This was the only colourway they had and apparently the only carré they got so far. The cashmere shawl was different shades of brown and cream (if I remember it correctly). So maybe the carré will be available in that colourway as well.

Hi Pyrexia, I've no idea if it comes in other colours, it was the only one my store had. SA said it's a limited edition, but not sure if that's true. It's the most beautiful gold colour too.

Here's another pic tied to my bag:

scarfbagqj1.jpg

CAl! Let me have that Harp Candena!!!!!! I'll give you a bag for it! :graucho:

They are in my store, so I am sure they are coming to the rest of alaska any minute...we get things pretty late out here. I had myself on a twill ban, so ended up leaving two behind....:crybaby:

The "in the Pocket" is co cute...

Deelove, this is so wonderful!! I had not seen this!
attachment.php

And the dancers!!! OMG!!! I totally forgot to look at that one...aaargh!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SCARF!!!!!

that's a great scarf with the ribbons! i would LOVE the cashmere one, i bet it's gorgeous. i'm sure it's pricey though...

how pricey are their cashmere scarves? around 900 us dollars?

DQ, I do have that first one, Projet Carres--it's my second equine-themed scarf (Les Boxes in red that I got w/you was my first), and I love it. You have to see it in person and fold it up. It's gorgeous and that red is a new red that I've never seen before; the perfect shade--called Rouge Carmin. Someone had posted the Projet Carres in a pale blue/blonde colorway as well. Not sure what other colorways it will come in yet.
wonderful scarf! I also saw it in the rouge carmin/mastic (which translate to 'putty')
the background is almost textured, so beautiful!!!!

Here's my new Carré. It came in the day before I bought it. They had this print as the huge cashmere scarf,too. That one was beautiful, but a little too expensive for me.

I save my Bolducs and I do have green Bolduc (for porcelaines) and brown bolduc (scarves)
do they have white Bolduc also or this is just the colours they used for this particular scarf?