**PICS** New Doggie Carrier!- SAC BAXTER PM!!

OMG, I LOVE it! I want everything in those pics! LOL

I already have a little black and tan Chihuahua and I'm planning on getting her a little sister -a Maltese! ...and your little Mia is ADORABLE!

I always thought the Sac Chien was more of a "travel" kind of pet carrier, since it's a little bulky and only has the short hand carry handles. But I LOVE this since it seems more "casual" as I'm assuming that it can be worn on the shoulders? -is it comfy enough for daily excursions?

Anyhow, thanks for showing us the new carrier and your adorable fur baby!

Wow I loved this at first sight, here on TPF and after seeing your little furball in it, I know my furball needs it too!!! I just wondering, is it easy to carry on your shoulder??? (Do you mind posting modeling pics with you carrying the bag with little Mia in it?)

ps little Mia is super adorable! If I hadn't gotten a chihuahua (thats Hazel in my avatar) I would've definately gone for a Maltese!

Miss Alice- Mia is soo cute! My Chloe uses the Paul Mitchell Brand dog shampoo its called John Paul though instead of Paul Mitchell and they have another formula other than the Oatmeal, its called Super Brite for white coats! It works like a dream, and there is a conditioning spray for after bath to keep the coat shiny soft and manageable :tup:

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Your dog is ADORABLE! And I love the modeling pics with the bag! I wish I had an extra 1000 or so to buy this bag for my dog :sad: I think you should post tons more pictures of your doggy out and about in the carrier ;) she is just too cute!

Awww...absolute cuteness! :love: Times like these I wish my dog was small enough to fit into the sac baxter too :P I agree, it is SO much better than the sac chien, congrats on your purchases!