**PICS** New Doggie Carrier!- SAC BAXTER PM!!

Do you know the policy of bringing dogs in to the store??? as i want to bring my Pomeranian, Louis, with me into Louis shopping :smile:

Awww..THANK YOU EVERYONE for your kind words!!

Yes, Mia is a Maltese..she is 4 lbs. her daddy was 4 lbs and her mommy was 4.5lbs. I seriously PRAY she does not grow more (she is 7months old now) b/c she will out grow her bag! lol...I forgot to mention that the Sac Baxter has an REMOVABLE LINING that makes for EASY EASY CLEANING..in case the doggies have "accidents." hehe..the removable inner lining have buttons on it and you can just pull it off and put it in the wash..it is a dream come true! I truly love that practical aspect of the Sac Baxter...especially compared to the Sac Chien, which was very hard to clean..

I totally was NOT planning on buying the Sac Baxter. I really was ONLY going to buy the Neverfull but self control was never my strength..lol..and for some odd reason, I couldn't resist leaving the store w/o it, after seeing my fur daughter in there..lol...so, I guess it is PURSE BAN FOR ME NOW!!

Thank you everyone!!

Mia says: thank you everyone!! :shame: